Kung Fu Tiger v2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 11, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

I was going to skip this event to focus on other things unrelated to Farmerama but had a sudden change of heart in the final 24h when I noticed they raised the event crop requirements while providing the same amount of mysterious buds as last time. Since we have to extract an additional 2-3 crops from each mysterious bud this time, my previous strategy of using 1x1s with only SSG would no longer suffice. That had me intrigued...

After scrambling for drops to make up for my lack of preparation (thank goodness for instant animals and crops), I played off the first 9 games and opened the first 105 mysterious buds. I visited Tygra and paid her 14 million EV in barn goods to convert all 105 seeds into prickly fungus at a 1:1 ratio, which I then planted on 88 2x2s + 10 1x2s + 7 1x1s. When they were ready to harvest, I played the remaining 51 + 2 games to activate the buffs, harvested my first batch of event crops, and planted the rest of the seeds on a mix of 2x2s and 1x2s - it was mostly 2x2s but I did have to do one full round of 1x2s to make it all fit in the 8h window the buffs were active.

Total cost for event crops only without factoring in what I used to get the drops together: 918 SG+SSG and 14,000,000 EV in barn goods, although I could have saved myself 105 SG if I was willing to wait out the full 5.76 hours for my first batch of prickly fungus to mature. I played 62 games which gave me the 918 seeds I needed to achieve my goal of completing the Herb Task List on the right, and then 1 extra game to correct for a seeding mishap. Didn't use any other bonuses since they weren't necessary and I wanted to pretend I was doing a budget version of the event on an underdeveloped baby farm, hehe.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
  2. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I'm done at 64/75 right side prizes, I've got extra farm drops for 91 games but not enough bahamarama drops. Pretty uneven rate. I had most of my fields growing the newest crops.

dumbunny and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have completed this event, at first i should have known to use Comfort field Strategy so i am able just use reasonable about of SSG/SG, I won 100% Harvest plus used 100% Harvester in my Barn

I have managed to restock my SSG?SG using Super/Suzy Trees in The Glade took advantage of 100% x 2 also used +8 Crops using Comfort makes use of SSG twice as effective

I also had to plan out +1 Stables and +1 Workshops as i got new +1 Workshop Pet:D:D

I got good drops of Ancient Scrolls growing POK CHOY with Tiki timer as it is a vegetable

Zerodegrees i enjoy your strategy to see what it takes to do budget version of this event, it hard for me to get instant animal harvest this is on my bucket list to get many baha event drops :p;)

zerodegrees and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Special thanks to neighbor on the same market as me who tried their best to coordinate our online availability so I could get the missing crops I needed to reach the Piccolo box. We were not successful but big KUDOS for their attempt. I appreciate the thoughtfulness and effort made on my behalf :)

BlackCaviar and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.