Lagging/Undoing Actions

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by illy1996, Jul 18, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have had a problem with lagging today, actions not being saved or being undone and being unable to move around the farm. I was buying crops in the Store this morning and couldn't buy anything. -.-
    The only way to get out of any of these problems is to refresh - think this has been necessary at least 10 times today (probably many more but didn't really take notice!). :oops:
    I have cleared my computer cache, would you please clear my server cache. :)
    Many thanks - a large bucket of ice lollies for all the hard working Mods and Devs in a nice cool place behind the big oak tree! ;)
    You may close once this post has been acknowledged and thanks again. :inlove:

gardengal likes this.
  2. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

Gifting neighbours has been affected too by this lagging, the actions do no register with the game even if they all go through as normal. This has been happening for the last 2 days for me. F5 will not cut it, I had to close and restart the client to gift. Things like that happen when a new event starts in the first 5 to 10 minutes...

The client got an update with the starting of the event, if it's not closed and only F5 is used, it will not update. Happy farming!

gardengal likes this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks, Nordais, "not registering" is the phrase I was looking for. ;)
    It has been happening intermittently for me for the last few days too. :music:

Edit: Since the event started, I have a particular problem where half my Glade doesn't load and I have spinning sunflowers which don't stop without a refresh. :(

Pikku-Piika likes this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello illy1996 :)

I have cleared your server cache as requested and hope that helps with the issues. Thank you for the ice lollies! A wonderful summertime treat :)

Closing thread as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.