Land

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by elimeno, May 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

We need more land on the main farm for our stables and workshops.

I dont have a square to spare.

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I agree, the requirements on the new quests keep getting higher and higher, and they are giving us new pens, like Protest Pig, and Shire horse. And now they give us 3 New ones, Horned Heath and Belted Galloway to name a couple BUT where are we suppose to put these???? We seriously need more land and NOT a new game like Edelweiss Valley. Just my opinion!

Sue46, Mooboy, ç.çiftçi and 5 others like this.
  3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

I agree too! New trees, new stalls, new manufactories, always new things and never new space! New FSQs that ask for ridiculous amounts of crops/tree fruits/animals/products that are worthless (stars really,??!!)! EP bonuses for event plants, that won't dent one bit the amout of EP one needs to gain a level! Not talking about the CCs awarded that a level 10 player could get selling a thousand hay units! What's next, 10 amaranth in a feed that requires 4h milling??!! There's no incentive for players to complete FSQs, that one free pet egg with its limits and constraints for the player that proves they finished it ain't doing it for me!

Sue46, ç.çiftçi, elimeno and 2 others like this.
  4. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I totally agree, there is a lot of need on the farm and we can't afford anything.

5. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I disagree, the very last thing that I want is one more area to have to click over to and spend more time. What we need is to stop having to use our normal lands for events. Give us events only on the event land BUT let all the time reducing and crop increasing enhancements work there. Then, we could grow as we wish on the regular lands, those who want to could still do events in the manner that they choose, and everyone would win. I personally like the fact that I cannot grow everything, all the time. I like having to have a strategy, this week I do tree fruits, this week I do animals, next I'll do crops... it is the constant use of land for events that keeps this strategy from working for many players.

Sue46, upa70, MeadowCrossing and 3 others like this.
  6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I too do not need more land just like our farming friends as there is too much clicking involved as it is :oops:

The downside to playing events in Playing Fields that we cannot take advantage of Buffs or Harvesters therefore we are unable to gain Extra Prizes during events that what make is enjoyable to get better prizes also we are unable to use Supergrow in event fields too it is also pointless to win 100% or 200% or +1 on Farmerama Wheel during Event Fields type of Events

We can grow more Stalls using Mangeries but it is takes up lots of resources to upgrade them it is the same with Manufactory too many of my Mangeries/Manufactories Quests are still not completed i am glad not to brought extra Mangeries nor Manufactories THE Very Reason Why we have Stalls and Workshop Boosters plus 100 % and 200% Harvest Boosters

One things about EP and TEP, Bigpoint has not helped us level main farm with realistic achievable goals For Example is takes such long time to level up main farm as high level farmer i just now play in my on stride gaining EP knowing i am only able to level up maybe 4 times a year

It is very easy to level up Bahamarama using TEP but it is currently Max out at Level 800, there are farmers in this forum are at this level many farmers have left this game no one will be able get to level 300 in this life time >:(

We all know we cannot grow everything in our farms, but my strategy gaming concept is to make lots of CC selling stuff for example i grow crops that has higher CC value in the markets sell it for profits using my profits buy crops that takes longer to grow this is how i get round avoiding growing longer crops it is the same for some trees and animals and products

This is why making CC has it advantages, i can use my fields to grow stuff that you cant buy in the markets yet or grow stuff that is too expensive to buy in the markets this is where there is lots of protential to make huge profits like i have said with my Buying Powers i can buy stuff to donate to quests and events which there is no need to grow stuff you are short on with exception of new fruits, animals, products etc

what you cannot buy with CC is tools and Spooky Stuff in the markets ;););)

MeadowCrossing and Noelle20001 like this.
  7. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I'm also on the side of 'no more land please!'
    It's tempting to want more land so we can do things faster. But then we run out of goals and there's no point playing the game - or there are new goals with much higher requirements so they take longer. And then people want more land again.
    I think this is as much area as it's enjoyable to farm. More would feel tedious.

-Päärynä11 likes this.
  8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Well I am still for "More Land" and my thought is...if you don't want new land don't open it or use it! Just like with Edelweiss Valley
    I have not opened it and "probably" won't ever use it! But at least that is my choice! Happy farming everyone!;)

9. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

I'm also against 'more land'. We have already enough fields to play on. 'More land' will cause a vicious circle.... more land, bigger requirements for quests since we can produce crop faster, we start complaining about increasing requirements, we ask for more land again... etc
    The option to open or not the additional field is not valid as when event requirements go up we'll be forced to open it.

10. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

But there's no logic in the number of stalls, trees, manufactories pilling up in inventory faster than we can use them. I'm starting to wonder how much space that "junk" is taking up on the servers and how much energy is wasted for idle items that just stay put.

farmerumf, elimeno and sanddollar15 like this.