Life At Farm Quest

Discussion in 'General issues' started by ghanikhanssp2026, Oct 10, 2026 at 2:51 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ghanikhanssp2026

    ghanikhanssp2026 Forum Greenhorn

    Hello Moderators / Farmers,
    I have a few quick questions regarding the "Life at the Farm" Welcome System:
    1. Quest Expiry: I am claiming my 6th Quest Ticket on Day 11. Once unlocked, does the 6th quest remain permanently in my Farmer's Society building until I complete it, or will it vanish after Day 14?
    2. Wooly Coins Expiry: Do the Wooly Coins earned from completing these 6 quests expire after the 14-day calendar finishes, or do they stay on my account indefinitely?
    3. Fuzzle's Goods Shop: Will access to Fuzzle's Goods Shop (via the Finished Quests tab) remain permanently accessible so I can spend my Wooly Coins whenever I want?
    Thank you for your help!
     
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2026 at 2:59 PM
  2. shooger.sweet

    shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    Hello ghanikhanssp2026,

    1. The Quest remains permanently until all steps have been completed. It does not matter how many days you skip, you will pick up where you left off. If you do not log in for 60 days or more, the Quest resets.
    2. The Wooly Coins remain in your account indefinitely or until you spend them.
    3. Once the Quest is completed, yes you can still access the Shop by going to Finished Quests.


    Can I assist you further?