loading problems.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ç.çiftçi, Dec 6, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

The game does not load, sometimes it freezes and I get kicked out of the game from time to time and I think this has been going on for two weeks. Cookies were cleared and I logged in from different browsers but it did not help at all. These are very tiring and boring, please check what is the problem.ıd:54801349

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello c.ciftci :)

I'm sorry you are still having difficulties. Thank you for clearing your cache and trying a different browser. Please make sure the browsers are up to date. You could also try the Standalone client (download) to see if that makes a difference.

I have cleared your server cache to see if that helps.

May I assist you further?

3. ç.çiftçi

I'm sure my browsers are up to date and I downloaded the client. The game never loaded. I did everything I could, including resetting my computer. I hope that what you did will make the game work properly. I'm going to try it. Thank you.

4. Farmers.Almanac

You're welcome :) I hope the issue has resolved.

I'll leave this open and kindly ask if you would post an update if all is well or if you are still having problems.

5. ç.çiftçi

sorry the problems continue

6. Farmers.Almanac

We can pass this information on to the Team. I can see from your login history that sometimes you can get in for a while and sometimes it takes several attempts.

There isn't anything else I know to suggest, so please keep trying. Hopefully, this will improve for you soon.

7. ç.çiftçi

The situation is the same, sometimes I can stay inside for a while, please let the team know if there is nothing else you can do, you can close the issue, thank you.

8. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Next time you get into the Game, try going to Game Settings and turn off the animations. You can also try turning the Graphics Quality down to see if that helps you for now.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

9. ç.çiftçi

Hello, I followed all your suggestions, but the loading problem still persists when I go to the clouds. Moreover, since I could not carry my computer with me, I sometimes harvested with my smartphone. Now, as soon as the game is loaded, I am kicked out of the game without being able to do anything. I did not have problems before, but it was only a problem when I went to the alps. I tried many browsers, the result is the same, please help, thank you.

10. Farmers.Almanac

We are sorry that technical issues still persist with the game. The sync that improved game performance, as well as clearing all server caches should have helped.

The issue is not easily determined, nor is it easily reproduced by the Game Team, so further information is requested in order to help narrow down what the problem is. Additionally, the game is still plagued by DDoS attacks. :(

Please provide the following information:
    • Detailed description (loading flowers -> where, when, game freeze after which action etc
    • Hardware
    • Browser
    • Standalone client
    • Which ingame actions lead to slow game/freezes?
    • What exactly helps intermediately to solve the issue?
    • Internet speed
    • Country
    • PING report available? If yes, please share.
    • any other information that you want to share?
    May I assist you further?

11. ç.çiftçi

I can't play the game with my smartphone anymore, and when I log in from my computer, it's a little slower and freezes when manually harvesting in the clouds. It also freezes in ornamental gardens. I don't have any problems in normal areas. This seems strange to me. I tried it with many browsers, I logged in from different internet sites, and they all gave the same result. I clean cookies frequently.

12. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You can try turning off animations in Game Settings to see if that helps.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.