Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by chookie, Nov 11, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

It would be great if we could log in to the forum without going through the game especially if there are login issues that we could report. I know I can go through support but if I can't get in the game I have no idea what my id is!

2. jennifersiegel

jennifersiegel Padavan

Yes it is important to being able to access information in the forum at any given time. I for example have on occasion a very slow internet connection and can not always load the game (because I spend a lot of time third world countries). Knowing the times and FAQ's of events gives me the opportunity to go to a cafe with a more stable connection for the start of an event. And the forum is the only way to find out what is going on, when there is login problems. The old forum gave an option to log in with your IGN and your password. I don't understand why this is not an option in the new forum. Could someone please explain the issue?

3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

You can always use this URL

en.board.bigpoint.com/farmerama

to read the forum, even if you can't log in.

sudhir likes this.
  4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

It is no longer an option because I think by this way no longer random players want to log in in the forum and cause problems.
    In the Greek forum players who didn't actually played farmerama only posted to offend others so by don't let players to log directly to forum these actions stopped.

sudhir likes this.
  5. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello chookie and jennifersiegel :)

This change has not been implemented with the new Forum, this change was made globally, in all the Bigpoint games, while the old Forum was still active. This will most likely not change in the near future, as I am sure the reasons behind this decision were strong and well founded.

To read the Forum without being able to login, you can bookmark this URL, as -Mir85- kindly pointed out:
    https://board-en.farmerama.com/

However, when you experience problems and you cannot access the Forum, the best thing to do is contact the Customer Care Team immediately, using the Support link from the bottom of the game page. If you have your user ID handy - excellent - if you don't, contact them anyway mentioning your exact login name and you will be promptly assisted.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

sudhir and Arielh like this.