logon issues

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by pferdepferdefarm, Mar 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pferdepferdefarm

pferdepferdefarm Active Author

Game just keeps logging me out. Have tried all the usual things but it just isn't staying on for more than 2 minutes.

I'm using Chrome

is there no answer or is there no one out there ?

Last edited by moderator: Mar 4, 2020
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

The mods have to sleep at some stage, pferdepferdefarm.

As stated in this thread, the issue has been forwarded to the game team. No doubt once the situation is resolved they will have an update for us, or will let us know if it will take more time to fix.

In the meantime, you can use another browser. I switched to Safari when I had the logout issue on Chrome, and that has been working just fine.

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello pferdepferdefarm,

As squigglegiggle stated, please try using another browser to see if that helps. The Game Team is investigating the issue with Chrome browser.

Can I assist you further?

4. pferdepferdefarm

pferdepferdefarm Active Author

I'm using IE which works except not with my essential touch screen which keeps expanding and contracting on touch. Still at least I know that its an issue with bigpoint and not me

You can close now thanks

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.