Longer MM

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by mingling, Jan 25, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

With MM now having it's own field why does it have to be 24 hours?
    New field can it be opened longer? three days was nice but why not a moon week? So many goodies so little time......
    Let's hear it for more time Jack has a cool shop let us shop!!!!

2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Mingling

We Get MM Event Once a Month, which Normally only Last for 24 Hours as it is Classed as a Mini Event, it been like this for several years.

But Recently we now have a seperate playing Field to Grow our Spooky Crops. During the year we do get a New Moon some times MM does Get Extended up to 48 Hours at least once a year.

We did get an MM Event Extended when they introduce New Spooky Crops, along with New Spooky Quest to work on !!

During Halloween MM Event does get Extended. Since MM only gives an 24 Hour Window, Often Starts during the Week, When most players are at work or got RL unable to Grow a decent amount of Spooky Crops.

We do have a Renzo Fair having it own Field that always runs for more than 24 Hours. It would be nice if MM Event runs for Longer. I agree with you so Little Time, so many nice things to get !! ;)

3. sirpippen

sirpippen Forum Master

I don't think any farmer would gripe if they extended MM to 48 hrs.
    So many of us sleep through the first portion of the event, so it is even shorter than the advertised 24 hrs.

Pipps

4. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

Yes! when it made you pull up fields it made sense to have it so short, but now, let's have it longer! The trees are a cool idea but 24 hours is just too short to hope to get a field anytime soon, The goodies oh the goodies! I will be here till next year just getting what I what to have in just one area, so much to do in Jack's shop.

5. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

I would LOVE a standard of 48 hrs for moonlight. [​IMG] Especially now that we have so many crops we need to grow! [​IMG] And trees, and who knows if more crops or trees or animals will arrive......?! so "Yes Please!" for a standard longer Moonlight Mania!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Count me in for a longer MM!

7. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I would like a longer event time on MM as well.

8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I too would like a 48hr standard MM :) Most of the crops take 3hrs and over which eats up the 24 hrs quite fast...just saying!;)

9. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

Me too.

10. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

I like longer MM, even if it's 36 hours because at then most of us get 24hours worth out of it.

11. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Count me in :)

12. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I would like to have more MM playing time or to be able to purchase MM crops, animals, etc. at the market and/or seed shop.

13. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

I agree.
    A lot of farmers just do not have the time to get the goodies offered. RL/work family take time from playing the game, Just think of all the :inlove:Bats:inlove: that are going homeless the crows with no field to rob, spiders without a strong door to keep them in one place!:eek:
    I have a dream list, most can guess:p but what about all the other things one can get? deco items that will never leave Jack's shop as I dream of ep givers someday finding a home on my farm to ever think of a deco item that gives nothing but looks real purty.
    What about getting a stock pile? I do not see that happening any time in years not months, :( I haven't done any of the quests outside Jack's back due to getting my 1st dream -.- and that will not be done at this rate this year.

I would love to get more just no time.......

14. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I agree!!!;) Please give us at least a 36-48 hour MM!:p I'm on the West Coast of U.S.A.........so I'm always waaay behind when MM begins.

15. Elliesacres

Elliesacres Forum Apprentice

Count me in too. 48 would be great.

16. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

48 hours as a minimum please.

17. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Brilliant idea! 48 hour MM PleasexD Have been working on quests and goodies forever...well it feels that way. And because of the differing time zones my MM 24 hours turns in maybe 12:cry:

18. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I agree with the concensus, more MM time would be lovely :inlove:. I always seem to miss most of it, due to scheduling conflicts. A little more time, but not too much more because then that would detract from the specialness; 36 - 48 hours, as has been suggested seems just right.:)

19. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

I'm all in on a longer MM play time as well. Changing it to a standard 48hrs should work to still make it a special event.

20. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I would love for it to be extended too. For some silly reason I had it in my head that this last one was 48 hrs and used extra terror bouquets:wuerg::(:(:eek: With all the different quests to do.....