Lost 2 Bubblelicious Hot Tubs

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by Nordais, Mar 2, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Morning mods,

this morning I've spun the wheels a lot and had 3 Bubblelicious Hot tub givers in my inventory that I wanted to put down on my pet play groud. I removed 1 Chocolate Hot tub giver, moved my Fearless Tygra Tiger giver one space down, manually filled that space with 1 Bubblelicious Hot Tub, removed 1 Galaxy Shaker giver and used the Harvester to put down my last 2 Bubblelicious Hot Tub givers down and poof! No where to be seen, not on my pet play ground, not in my inventory. I closed down the game, cleared cookies, still nowhere to be found.

That happened on my main farm Northy #55329931.

Thank you for checking it out.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Nordais :)

Perhaps you had some unseen and unused plots on the Pet Playground as the machinery will place givers in the first available space. If you had available plots besides the where you created space, you may not have seen them being added.

Your farmwheel spin logs indicate you have won the Bubblelicious Hot Tub 14 times. You have 1 on a cloud row and the remaining 13 are on your Pet Playground. All are accounted for :)

May I assist you further?

3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

The log may show that I have 13 Bubblelicious givers on the pet playground but the 2 missing ones just won't appear nor be confirmed by mouse hovering over. Entering my game screen just shows 2 empty 1x1 plots about right in the middle of the pet playground. I cannot post the picture of that, dunno how to do so.

Maybe clear server cache? I'll try purging pc cache and reboot too...

Thanks a bunch. I'll let you know if this resolve the problem.

EDIT: Found them, silly me. You may close this request. Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.