Lost 6 hard-earned macaroon boxes when game did not work as intended

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by buttons210, Jan 20, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buttons210

buttons210 Forum Apprentice

Birthday baking game did not allow movement of the macaroons as intended - only way out of the game was to lose the boxes and receive only 5 coins. I refreshed game and tried 2 more times in case there was a glitch....only to lose a total of 6 boxes (of course it is well-known how long it takes to obtain 6 boxes - please rebook).

The option to use a box to add time was also greyed out the entire time. I know how the game "should" work as I had already played several games successfully earlier.

ID: 11668890

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
    elimeno likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello buttons210,

If you believe you have lost boxes, you can contact Support so they can look into it further..

You can only move a macaron on top of another macaron of the same colour. You can use a maximum 5 undo moves for each game to see if that helps next time.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.