Lost City of Aquanautica

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, May 16, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

First part is done and cloudrow is up and running, will be attacking the second half tomorrow once I have milled the starter seeds. I was lucky enough to win 3 +1 crop for 6h on the spinning wheels so I used some SG and even splurged with SSG. Some of the givers seem quite good, so I'll try to get that. Good luck everyone and keep on! :)

dumbunny likes this.
  2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Even if you do not intend to do this event, start it by choosing one of the crops and you will get 1 tep and 1 cc for each of the 9,999. Every little helps.

3. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Getting already CR with "not so many SG and only 10 SSG" using first 8h plant. No those 2 CR´s with -5% time to SG and WI and FC water +manure -> 4h crops 26mins... Using 10 (5+5, have to re-new game between) Sg and now 100 more and 100 SSG. Waiting NHL-playoff-game to start (3,5 hours now) from TV, just right rhing "not to sleep with TV" to do those 26min-crops... MAYBE to get Piccolo but not "swetting too much"...

Good luck to everyone who do this, double-luck to do to the Piccolo!

edit -> watch the match, sleeping "only" last 4 minutes... BUT... opening crates, get 31 PartySpins ->
    12+12+24 hour harvester coupongs, 40 farmcoins, +100% and +100%... so maybe that piccolo, if getting +692 drops what still needed...

Last edited: May 21, 2023
    Tarsis63 and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm skipping this event. I don't enjoy the ones where I can plant event crops on only one field, as well as collect drops in just one place. I had fun throwing axes, so I'm taking the next 2-3 off to restock on food plants and work on getting my Florist up to level 5.

I miss the days when events were just one a month or so. They were special instead of 'here-we-go-again'. :(

I know, I know. I should get off my porch and quit yelling at the kids to get off my lawn.........................

ç.çiftçi and hatzeva like this.
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I actually like that the game team gives us Events to do.:oops: It does not mean that I have to do them all!:p I pick and choose whether I want to use my land for an event, or to just stock my barn! I am doing this event and although I think the drop rate IS low
    I have just completed the event. Except, I am still working on getting the 900 Flippers to get the Piccolo box. I have 743 and a harvest in a little over an hour. Sooo I think I will get it before the game ends! Good luck everyone

6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I completed up to the cloud row yesterday using the 8 hour crop. I have not been successful in getting a farmwheel bonus to boost crops so reaffirmed my choice to stop here. There are too many crops left to grow for the 2nd half and I'm not willing to use my SG on 4 hour crops.I have 471 drops so likely would struggle trying to get the remaining drops in the time left. Can this event successfully be done?

Yes, it can and if you have resources built up, it can be done without purchasing anything. It just takes dedicated times to not miss harvesting and I am not able to do that at this time.

Congratulations to those who have reached their goals! I am cheering on those still working!

sanddollar15- I think you will make it! Great Job! Yippeeeeee :)

Special recognition to my friends and neighbors who send event drops....those daily gifts really do make a difference, especially for events like this :) I appreciate you thinking of me :)

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Good choice to sit out the second half, PnP! I wish I had made the same choice for sewinglady's farm. But, no....I easily conquered the first half, got the CR up and running and thought "why not give it a go, there's still a couple days left".

Bad idea. Really bad idea.

Excessive amount of crops...got a wheel bonus, so that helped a great deal with that, but the drops! 900! This morning, I had several CRs activate that give extra drop percentage, so I'm now at 810 drops and counting. Put in Bok Choy. Hoping that gives me enough drops for the piccolo box.

Nordais and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Good luck dumbunny! You are close and should make it too!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  9. Nuubi-Joonas2210

IF anyone WANT to give me those "Flippers" DROPS, I'll take it. (game-nick same as here !)

I myself can only put 7 neighbor gifts and IF my Finnish neighbors donate, I will give them a return gift.

So I DO NOT GUARANTEE that I could give you counter-gift drops!

I also don't demand, and I don't even ask, nicely HINT that I don't refuse to put DROPS on me (good humor, very good humor!)

The situation now is 463 / 900, I got Zuccini 16 and 17 drops from the last two harvests, time spent on hundreds 3h 20min got 33 drops, so that way you get more than the 9h35min LabLabs gives because I got the last two harvests of 86 and 83 drops, when you should get 3x33=99 or more to be as effective as lablabs!

I KNOW that it's not nice to do a 1h 40min plant at night, so I do have lablabs come at night! :)

Maybe I get it (Piccolo), maybe not but using only 10+100 SG to do this part2 it is not so much, so I try!

Tarsis63 and sanddollar15 like this.
  10. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I am missing a lot of plants and lot of drops for the last two steps. But I am happy, one of those Parkin Stables I got turned into Hyena Habitat :inlove:

Now I am wondering which bonuses would be best to use. I think I must do some calculations :sleepy:

sanddollar15, Tarsis63 and IpsiDei like this.
  11. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

I am soooooooooo jealous. Green with Envy. :wuerg: (well, it is green!)
    14 hours to go and I need a mere 523 drops. Hmmmm. That is quite a lot. Two lots, in fact.xD
    Edit: six hours left and I need 151 drops. I am growing habanero - takes two hours.
    Edit II: only got 73 that round. Need 78. This is going to be tight...
    Edit III: Yaahy! Got the Piccolo! Happy!:D

Last edited: May 23, 2023
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

[QUOTE="-Päärynä11, one of those Parkin Stables I got turned into Hyena Habitat :inlove:

Congratulations...no Hyena for me yet! BUT I have got the 900 Flippers and FINISHED this event!
    Good luck everyone I hope you all reach your goals!

13. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Not to me... that Piccolo... 644/900 and not using any SG... but THANKS to all who gave me drops!

sanddollar15 and Tarsis63 like this.
  14. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Just sowed a round of aztec merigold ready in 4h17m and I have 891/900 flippers, so I'll get to the end for sure. The second set of givera is great: the Bubble-icious Games is better that a Hampster fly trap and the Hide and shark will get there with a few more levels on the normal farm. I haven't checked in baha, but I'm pretty sure that the TEP would be over the roof! I'll be in need of clearing all the giver parks and rearrange everything in the near future *sigh*

Now after harvesting this round, I'll put out the wonder trees and stalls that I have in inventory and hope for the best!:inlove:

sanddollar15 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.