Lower Fees

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by solotime, Nov 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. solotime

solotime Count Count

Charging 10% is okay for some items but when it comes to breeding animals,
    players are being taxed heavy with that 10%.

So I think it's time for Farmerama to change ONLY the breeding animals to 5% sales tax.

Sweet_Cassiopeia likes this.
  2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

That's true, but I think that the compensation is always the same regardless of how much you initially pay in tax. Provided your produce sells it's still a profit of 90% of the selling price. That's always a gamble you take when you sell something on the market - whether or not it will sell. As long as you can afford to pay the tax it shouldn't matter because you'll make back way more than you spend.

3. Gery

Gery Advanced

And what's up if the animal isn't bought?! Not because mine was expensive, but anybody sold its cheaper... "put under me"
    It's a really sore point!

4. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

As I said, the market is a gamble you choose to take. Whether you pay a 10%, 5% or even .5% commission tax, there's still a chance that your produce is not going to sell. If you choose to put a breeding animal up for sale you choose to risk losing that money if it doesn't sell. In my opinion, lowering the commission tax merely because there are players who are scared of consequences they choose to risk is a fairly poor reason to lower it. I don't really understand why the tax is there in the first place, but I don't see why it should be lowered for specific products. If it's going to be lowered it should be lowered for all items, not just those that are expensive for people to put up for sale.