Feedback Macaron Mania

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

bdayjan2023_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Macaron Mania" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

While I don't love this mini game, the two things I really DETEST are the fact that when you complete one box, while it's having a ribbon tied on it, nothing you do works. So you think you've clicked on the next thing you want to move, but when you go to drop it where you're moving it, instead you move the one that's in there... And the timer thing at the end, which serves no purpose other than to be tedious.

Other than these two things, I like this much better this time around - because I learned last time to just go slower, gets there faster in the end. As always, I like the ability to choose our rewards and the Cloud Row is nice. I don't love Fenris, he's not very personable and I don't care for his word choices, but overall, I don't mind this event.

3. Raelyn

Raelyn Forum Apprentice

I found this even to be relatively easyand not very exciting. I don't think the prize system was given much thought. I completed 40 rounds and ended up with enough star coins to purchase everything that was offered and have nearly 200 star coins left over with nothing left to spend them on. There is no incentive to continue to play.

Mooboy, upa70, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  4. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

This edition was better than the last: ribbon tying animation as been cut down (but still stops us from clicking on boxes while it appears), time allowed a bit better. But what's bothering me: bonus prizes are just aweful, I do not like the fact that we're given only 5 undo moves, by the time we're aware that we've made a mistake the 5 undo moves will not let us correct it and we need to abandon the game.

At least the cloud row was good, not too many effort was needed to obtain it. The graphics are cute, but I don't like the mechanics of this type of event. Yet again, why bother us with milling 2 macaron boxes to play 1 mini-game, just make that 1 and be done with that stupid thing of doubling things up.

Mooboy, sanddollar15 and BellaMary69 like this.
  5. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

Ditto to that. It was a challenging event and I am forced to use my hard earned coins buying givers that I have no room for. The lack of choice is insulting.

Nordais, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

all games/levels completed, all bonus items collected , all coins spent, nothing left in the shop to buy...no point carrying on growing, milling and playing because there's nothing to win or play for
    :(

7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I only played 19 mini games, After i had look at FAQ of this event, it was not worth going beyond for rewards for this event

Lucky i used logic and common sense as there was not any other prizes worth getting in terms growing additional event crops

It would be nice to buy rare stables or workshops using Star Coins buying Stars, Bannanas never appeals to me since i have so many of these in my barn this applies to all high level players we should have more choice to buy items with our hard earned star coins :p:wuerg::p

Nordais and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.