Magic Stalk Cloud Rows for Misc. EP Givers

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by nm56, Jul 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I currently have numerous EP/TEP Givers in inventory that are on the high level for exp. points given. They are in my inventory because of the additional of EP Givers that give rewards such as: crates, cc's, SG, etc.

I would like to see some Cloud Rows offered for sale in the shop for cc's. They could be filled by any giver and the harvest amount would be equal to the EP/TEP value of the items placed in them. If I place EPs with a total value of 9000 then that is what I would receive and if another farmer filled their CR with EPs totaling 15850 EP than that is what they would receive.

I would also like for them to be a different color designating them as "Special" Cloud Rows. CC Silver is too close to the current white CR so how about yellow?

There are some new EPs that I have received from recent events and they still sit in my inventory because I have nowhere to place them. I would like for them to cover all sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2 of EPs.

I think this would help some of us long timer players would may wish to place EPs that we want to keep on the CR so that we don't accidentally trade them during G&T and it would help newer players level up faster.

Arielh, farmlily3, farmerumf and 2 others like this.
  2. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

I agree with nm56! I was just carousing in my decorations and I don't even know where most of them came from!! It would be great to place them somewhere useful...like on a CR. Even if it means little return!

farmlily3, baw815, Lilaclady and 2 others like this.
  3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Good idea to get some CR with CCs!