Make full moon boosters inaccessible

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by squigglegiggle, Jul 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

So, because BP can't provide a working system, buffs constantly jump around in the inventory. By which I mean, when I consume one item, everything shuffles around - but not immediately, it takes several moments for everything to settle in its place. For this reason, I clicked on the image of Christmas cookies which were Christmas cookies when I clicked, but by the time the system registered that I'd clicked (and accepted), they were now...yep, a 2000% EP bonus for the full moon fields.

Now, asking BP to actually just fix the system is going to fall on deaf ears. They don't care about providing a working program. But this sickening incident caused the following to dawn on me: it's one thing to accidentally use a buff when it can't be used to it's fullest potential. It's another thing entirely to use a buff that literally cannot be used at all. There's nothing I can do with that 2000% EP bonus when the full moon fields aren't even open.

We shouldn't even be able to use the buffs for the full moon fields when the full moon fields aren't open. It would be great if they were greyed out so we couldn't inadvertently use them, especially since the system itself makes it very easy for us to accidentally use something that we don't intend to.