Market -- Breeding Animals Navigation

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by SuzeeRabbit, Oct 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

There are so many breeding animals now that it would be really nice if we could search using a string. It can be time consuming to find a particular animal in the market. One scrolls the whole list only to find it was skipped and have to go back and look again. The two choices of alpha or level are not good enough.

Another way of handling it would be to search by species and display just the cow, etc.

heidels, Brookeham, -Mir85- and 2 others like this.
  2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

good idea! I believe the market search should be updated so that we have more options to find what we search:)

3. heidels

heidels Active Author

I whole heartedly agree with you Suzee. Many aspects of searching in the market (and the game) could be greatly improved, including searching in the way you suggest. More segments, like to seperate crops, trees, and baha crops and trees would also be great if they also added an "all" tab. Then you could view everything of every type for sale at one time, narrow by string or keyword, with all matching or partial matching entries displaying. Like the instant and predictive search results on many search engines. Similiar to code that is already in the game with our barns. Which I also wish had an "all" tab instead of having to search or scroll category by category....

A girl can dream, anyway. :music:

Arielh likes this.