market list

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by MARLYMAR, Mar 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

I'm reposting this again for people who are wondering what their market number is Arielh posted this awhile back
    In this tread you can post your market number.
    If you want to see the international list you can go to the German forum. (http://de.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/marktnummern-suche-iii.31134/)
    The german word for market list is "Marktliste".

How can I find in which market I am?
    Go to the golden leaves offers. Search for 1 golden leaf at 200.XX (XX being the market number).
    If you want to double check, look for pears offered at 170.XX CC, XX should be your market number.

How many markets are there?
    There are 32 different markets. Because 23,26,28,29,33,35,36,38 are not available.
    D51sound said: ↑
    market No. are 1 ~40 but 23,26,28,29,33,35,36,38 are not available so 32
    How can I get to the international list?
    If you want to get on the list, check the golden leaves and place 1 pear on the market to the price of 120.xx (xx being the number you found by the golden leaves) The market searchers will find you and you will be brought to the list - this may take at the most 48 hours.

More information about the market
    kalua said: ↑
    I am one of the market searchers in Germany
    We try to have 2 searchers and a "fire department" on each market, making at the most 4 persons watching each of the markets. Unfortunately this does not always work (not enough people willing to help on the market that needs someone), so you will sometimes only find 1 person selling golden leaves for 88.88
    Arielh said: ↑
    kalua do you know who started this idea about how we can find our market?
    Do you know why they chose golden leafs and pears?
    The English forum started this ideaxD - they started out by posting: "I'm on the same market as xyz..." That is how they came to 40 different markets, finding out afterwards that there are only 32 ;)
    At first the references were the moose - when the English gave up the list, the Germans integrated the list into theirs and left the English names in white until they were confirmed, then they were marked in yellow. One day a group showed up on the markets between the golden leaves - they had 1 person on each server called "SwissFarmen xy" - xy being the market number - when they gave up, we took up the idea with the golden leaves (I think moose were getting hard to come byxD) I do not know where the pears came in, but they are listed with the barn price +.xx for the market number and are pretty safe at the moment - the golden leaves keep on vanishing, due to some new quests:pxD - we try to replace them as fast as possible
    Can I find my market number from my ID?
    Yes, there is another way to find your market by ID, but actually you find the number of your server which is not identical to the market number. The market number is in the list below
    Here is an example of how to find your server and market:
    ID 10533094 : 32 = 329159.18
    329159 x 32 = 10533088
    10533094 - 10533088 = 6
    Rest 6 = Market 9

Rest........Market........Rest........Market........ Rest.........Market
    ...0............12............11.............22... .........21............18..
    ...1............07............12.............02... .........22............25..
    ...2............21............13.............01... .........23............31..
    ...3............08............14.............30... .........24............34..
    ...4............37............15.............40... .........25............03..
    ...5............14............16.............06... .........26............32..
    ...6............09............17.............20... .........27............13..
    ...7............27............18.............10... .........28............05..
    ...8............15............19.............39... .........29............11..
    ...9............19............20.............24... .........30............04..
    .10............17................................. ...........31............16...

This "Rest" is your server number.
    And by this list you still don't know who is on your market, unless the other person has his or her ID in their signature, so it will only be a help for yourself.
    Tinni said: ↑
    What Kalua means is divide your user id by 32
    The answer you get, remove the decimals and mulitply by 32
    Subtract your this answer from your User ID.
    The number you get will be your server number.

2. Decree

Decree Old Hand

The bottom one is my favorite way of finding the market.

3. Lily_pink

Lily_pink Forum Mogul

Those numbers don't seem to work any more, and the lowest price for a golden leaf on my Market is 429.36! But the pear showed that I might be on Market 8.

Is anyone else on Market 8??

mazel10 and FrootloopGrove like this.
  4. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

As far as I can tell I am in market # 27. Is there anyone else there with me?

My market results...
    There were no Gloden Leaves to buy at 200.xx, the lowest price being 483.27. However; there were pears with the lowest price being 120.72 but I found several being sold for 170.xx all with the point of .27.

When doing the math problem using my user ID number I came up with the answer of 7 which on the chart has the corresponding number of 27.

@Lily_pink when doing my other farms where there were Golden Leaves and Pears for sale I found what I was looking for and then also doing the math problem I came up with consistent numbers for all three ways. Did you do your math problem or just went with the pears pricing? I figured I'd do both: looking up sales and cross checking that with the math problem using my farm ID #.

@Decree I agree. That seems to be the only real way of being sure to get a right answer because if there is no items in the market what are you to do?

farmlily3, mazel10 and MARLYMAR like this.
  5. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

if anyone knows of a new or better way please post it on here I only posted this because some of the newer players were asking about it it did actually help kibsnfebs my neighbor find what market he was in and he is in the same market as me :) so I'm hoping that it can help others too :)

6. Decree

Decree Old Hand

The second way is the only real way to do it. The reason is simply because very often the market gets wiped out and with the overwhelming inflation it's hard on the market crew to maintain the standard prices.

Also, in the German forum where the idea, post, and curators of the market guide continue to update, they explain that the only way to really tell is by the .XX at this point due to those market fluctuations. If you go to the original post, which is linked in this thread, there you can find a link to the names of players maintaining your market using gold leaf and pears. If the names match then you'll know it's your market.

I still prefer the more mathematical method. I've used both, and both have worked. It just helps to confirm which market you're on.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  7. Brakenjan84

Brakenjan84 Padavan

I also check both methods. Pricing of pears and gold leaves (in my market the gold leaves are 700.xx/700.13 for market 13) - but recently another market watcher also put them up for 600.xx) the pears are at 260.xx at the moment. Doing the math with the ID and finding your 'rest' and corresponding market number just confirms the pricing method. I've also checked it against their list of market-watchers and Soadbrennen and TPring are 2 of the most consistent market-watchers around, there are ALWAYS pears and gold leaves with our market nr for new players to check - Thank you both!!.

FrootloopGrove and MARLYMAR like this.
  8. Lily_pink

Lily_pink Forum Mogul

Does anyone know where to find the Market list that had everyone's name next to the Market number they were on?? It was a great reference!

9. EElse84

EElse84 Forum Apprentice

10. Lily_pink

Lily_pink Forum Mogul

Oh, yes, thank you, EElse84!! It does have the information I was looking for!:):)

EElse84 likes this.
  11. swCactus1

swCactus1 Padavan

I think that I'm in Market #21

anyone else in the same market with me?

sanddollar15 likes this.
  12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Yes I am in that market also! ;)

Last edited by moderator: Aug 22, 2017
    swCactus1 likes this.
  13. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

lennon_2011 likes this.
  14. Decree

Decree Old Hand

We had one a while back. There didn't seem to be enough interest and it was eventually archived.

tlcmom and Jazac like this.
  15. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

This list you found is always updated. Market watchers, as I am too, we keep this list updated by posting any new member we find in a special thread in the German forum.
    I had a list here and like Decree mentioned it was archived. I had re-opened it again but again it was archived. Here is the link for the last thread I had opened https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/market-list.24702/ and you can always find it in my signature.
    We are no longer place golden leaves and pears at the prices mentioned above. Because most of the times it is impossible. So we use other prices, each market different.

Should I open a new list and keep it updated? It is no problem for me. I see some of the players here haven't been included in the last list.
    I can also post there the prices usually market watchers offer pears and golden leaves.

16. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Ok thank you Arielh you have answered my question about it being updated. I want to thank you and the others for this work that you do to let each one of us know what markets we are in. Yes it may not be as important now as it was back then. But I think any farmer who has gotten least a few levels and really loves the game will always want to know his/her market. or even if we got someone into the game. we ourself would want to know what market they are in.. maybe to help them with a few sales. kinda gives them a push to make it little easier on them to buy things.

my toons are on 2,3 and 5 I don't know about the other one i have yet as haven't logged into it in awhile... As for making a list in this forum, i would love for this forum to have its own market list. If there is anything I can do to help. let me know... I don't know how much of a help I can be, but i sure will give it a try :)

Yes I to had issues finding my market with the outdated prices. well outdated post too...lol but to everyone forget the old numbers. search market by the number of items.(search for one item)... and look at the number where the x's are (945.xx) what ever market you are on.... you will see it behind the dot/period/decimal point. If you look closely chances are there will be two people listing things that will show your market. goldenleaf then double check by useing the pears. Same person will have pears at ????.xx < your market number/same as golden leaf at ????.xx

Arielh likes this.
  17. Arielh

In this tread you can post your market number.
    Do you want to find out in which market you are and who is with you?
    Here are the ways you can do it.

How can I find in which market I am?
    These used to be the prices but now it is impossible to place offers at these prices so each market watcher posts at different prices.

So I am going to post here at every market who the market watchers are and if you see their offers of golden leaves and pears you will know in which market you are.

How many markets are there?
    There are 32 different markets. Because 23,26,28,29,33,35,36,38 are not available.
    D51sound said: ↑
    market No. are 1 ~40 but 23,26,28,29,33,35,36,38 are not available so 32
    There is an international list If you want to see the international list you can go to the German forum. (http://de.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/marktnummernsuche-vii.58477/). The german word for market list is "Marktliste". The players who keep the international list updated and place offers of golden leaves and pears are called market watchers.

How can I get to the international list?
    If you want to get on the list, check the golden leaves and place 1 pear on the market to the price of 120.xx or at the price you find the market watchers posted their own pears (xx being the number you found by the golden leaves) The market searchers will find you and you will be brought to the list - this may take at the most 48 hours.
    More information about the market
    I am one of the market searchers in Germany
    We try to have 2 searchers and a "fire department" on each market, making at the most 4 persons watching each of the markets. Unfortunately this does not always work (not enough people willing to help on the market that needs someone), so you will sometimes only find 1 person selling golden leaves for 88.88
    Arielh said: ↑
    kalua do you know who started this idea about how we can find our market?
    Do you know why they chose golden leafs and pears?
    The English forum started this ideaxD - they started out by posting: "I'm on the same market as xyz..." That is how they came to 40 different markets, finding out afterwards that there are only 32 ;)
    At first the references were the moose - when the English gave up the list, the Germans integrated the list into theirs and left the English names in white until they were confirmed, then they were marked in yellow. One day a group showed up on the markets between the golden leaves - they had 1 person on each server called "SwissFarmen xy" - xy being the market number - when they gave up, we took up the idea with the golden leaves (I think moose were getting hard to come byxD) I do not know where the pears came in, but they are listed with the barn price +.xx for the market number and are pretty safe at the moment - the golden leaves keep on vanishing, due to some new quests:pxD - we try to replace them as fast as possible
    Can I find my market number from my ID?
    Yes, there is another way to find your market by ID, but actually you find the number of your server which is not identical to the market number. The market number is in the list below
    Here is an example of how to find your server and market:
    ID 10533094 : 32 = 329159.18
    329159 x 32 = 10533088
    10533094 - 10533088 = 6
    Rest 6 = Market 9

Rest........Market........Rest........Market........ Rest.........Market
    ...0............12............11.............22... .........21............18..
    ...1............07............12.............02... .........22............25..
    ...2............21............13.............01... .........23............31..
    ...3............08............14.............30... .........24............34..
    ...4............37............15.............40... .........25............03..
    ...5............14............16.............06... .........26............32..
    ...6............09............17.............20... .........27............13..
    ...7............27............18.............10... .........28............05..
    ...8............15............19.............39... .........29............11..
    ...9............19............20.............24... .........30............04..
    .10............17................................. ...........31............16...

This "Rest" is your server number.
    And by this list you still don't know who is on your market, unless the other person has his or her ID in their signature, so it will only be a help for yourself.
    Tinni said: ↑
    What Kalua means is divide your user id by 32
    The answer you get, remove the decimals and mulitply by 32
    Subtract your this answer from your User ID.
    The number you get will be your server number.

Kalua has given a table of server number and market numbers, so find your market number from that table.
    MARKET LIST
    PlayerMarket number
    Chevrefeuille1
    AnnTAngel71
    offmyrocker1
    big_daddy_broke1
    farmingfreebird2
    broke_ocean2
    Jazak2
    --Shimmer--2
    grandpa_broke3
    TCRooster4
    farmily34
    farhanas4
    bearbabe4
    MsTheaP5
    007Farming5
    woody6
    desaray176
    Toekie756
    penguilnz6
    fifitrixiebell6
    BeingStella *16
    Doo401 *26
    silverbirch6
    dnin21cent7
    mirfully_broke7
    fruity_broke7
    100keltic7
    promaster3028
    Decree8
    clonahmon8
    sewinglady9
    labmommy309
    suezoroc9
    FlaMiss_9
    angelinasnyder9
    elimeno9
    Rooster156210
    Griff30310
    [Tinni]10
    Reza.Aktamasyandy10
    mingling *310
    JJenks11
    prince_broke11
    Will*O*Wisp11
    MARLYMAR11
    TinniD12
    Krähenbeere12
    Sellie12
    dumbunny13
    Greek-Guy13
    hinkleberryfinn13
    flwrsndnc13
    Brakenjan8413
    dafodily14
    SillyGuy14
    solotime14
    lambiepie214
    dgirl_20014
    Michael187715
    trisharp5815
    Mooboy15
    fishy_broke15
    illy199616
    Banjoman16
    IVANCICA3016
    SthnMiss_16
    austg116
    weedeater117
    snobunny33317
    LilJenna17
    TCbaby17
    FarmerDelight17
    Arielh18
    grllvs2hnt18
    cuckoosfarm18
    penguinfarmer18
    Jaysbe18
    12ss1219
    Bhodho19
    mackboy19
    king_broke19
    Erridge20
    JioCash20
    LDCrow21
    alexis211221
    bygo_cris21
    farhanas121
    oldmcdonald21
    baw81521
    SadieBaw21
    -Mir85-22
    davidb1yth00722
    abubadi6624
    Pattipanda24
    mister_manypenny24
    Cahethal27
    Scimmiotta27
    fluffykiss27
    Sellie727
    stardancer2130
    Toocloseforcomfort31
    igotfrogs31
    farmerlily2231
    bunny_broke31
    Moraine31
    Clashstrummer32
    Elemeef32
    mud_pie_man32
    muscaricat32
    minicake32
    arieangel32
    spotsbox32
    DBAYES32
    austg32
    puppiesnponies34
    cheesy_broke34
    GuineaUp34
    sunshineaz37
    wolfeyesone37
    D51sound37
    cheeepcheap37
    mindy170139
    meba09139
    debpres39
    farmer_broke40
    Cassie10140
    gayatryzafar40
    *1 BeingStella's username: Starr_Fleming_64840
    *2 Doo401's forum name is Doc425
    *3 mingling's user name is 143mingling1

Old market list threads
    Jazac I created one thread again, go there and post your market so I can include you in the list:)
    If I need any help I will let you know:)

Maybe the last thread didn't have so much interest but it has been a long time since then so I re-opened one https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/market-number.29155/ so players can be included this list and know with who they are in the same market.
    Well I want to thank the players of this forum who posted in my thread the first time because this is how players from the german forum found me and I earned my place as a market watcher:)

MARLYMAR and Jazac like this.
  18. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Market 2

Arielh likes this.
  19. Arielh

You are already in the list Jazac;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.