Market number

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Arielh, Apr 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I can never remember my market numbers, so I'm going to post them here, and next time I need to know I can come to the thread and find myselfxD.

spots is market 32
    bearbabe is market 4

Please add me to the list, ariel, if you would be so kind :inlove:

2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I added you! I am happy to provide you a faster way of finding your market numbers;)

cheeepcheap and spotsbox like this.
  3. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I'm market 2, with the user name --Shimmer--
    Please add me to the list :)

spotsbox, cheeepcheap and Arielh like this.
  4. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

OK...obviously too complicated...I have 1 golden leaf selling for 124.88 135.00 & 135.09. Pears; 111.01, 120.09...so is my market #9?

Arielh likes this.
  5. Arielh

Yes elimeno I think your market is 9. To be sure see if one of these players made the offers mogli52, beere777 or Gagelstrauch.

elimeno likes this.
  6. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

HI
    Yes I see mogli and beere. So if I wanted to go into market 4...I would sell something that cost for ex xxx, 09?

7. Arielh

You are on market 9 you can't get into 4. If you want to be included in the international list(you can find it through the German forum--see my first post) you should sell one pear for 120,09. If you want to be included in the EN list you just tell me:)

8. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

Sure include me in the list...cant see how it can hurt. Thank you Arielh

Arielh likes this.
  9. Arielh

10. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

thanks!

11. Doc425

Doc425 Exceptional Talent

I just stumbled upon this thread, but I'm glad I found it. By my information I am in market 6 with the user name Doo401.

It's an interesting little code system they have, but why all the secrecy? I understand not wanting people to get together to, "fix", the prices in the market, but with the number of people playing now it would be hard to do.

Thank you Arielh for giving us this information and keeping the list.

farmlily3, Arielh and Willow like this.
  12. Arielh

Hi Doc! I added you to the List.
    Which code system do you mean? With the market watchers? Sorry I didn't understand.

Good luck fighting pneumonia! I hope you get better soon:)

Doc425 likes this.
  13. Doc425

Thank you Arielh. I mean using the prices of Golden leaf and pears to show the market number. Why not just put the market number up in the corner of the market page?

Thank you. I am over the peumonia now, but I don't know how to get it off of there.

14. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

That's because Farmerama doesn't officially recognize the market numbers. Our lovely market watchers developed the system to determine the market numbers. I think that's what I read somewhere. :)

Arielh, Doc425 and meba091 like this.
  15. Arielh

Exactly Labmommy:)

Doc if you want to change it you should click your avatar and then your Profile Page. There you will be able to write a new one or edit your previous or even delete it.

labmommy30 and Doc425 like this.
  16. Doc425

Thank you Arielh. I have learned something today, so now I can take it easy the rest of the day. lol

I was told a long time ago by one of my teachers, "The day you don't learn something is a wasted day and the day you intellectually begin to die.".

I've never forgotten that and have found that, if you keep an open mind, it's actually very easy to learn something every day.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  17. Arielh

You are welcome Doc:) Wise words your teacher said! I agree that it's easy to learn something everyday.
    I still learn a lot of things in school everyday but I enjoy it when I find information on my own. Especially about other cultures, I am so interested in how people around the world live and what they believe.

farmlily3 and Doc425 like this.
  18. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

I think:
    keltic: 7
    ming: 10

Thanks for the list Arielh I need help remembering things.
    Doc, I hear ya, everyday is as happy as you wish to make it, sadest thing I ever heard is when I wished someone a happy vacation and was told why? there's nothing new under the sun.:(

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    baw815 likes this.
  19. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

I believe this fam marlymar is market 11 and flwrsndnc farm is market 13 :) you know I just went thru every thing in the market and did not see anybody that even looked remotely familiar all the people were complete strangers to me not one familiar name in any of the items I looked at :(

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  20. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

spotsbox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.