Market number

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Arielh, Apr 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Market 39 Thank you

Arielh likes this.
  2. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

Market 14, (I've seen offers from Sillyguy listed in my market).

Just a suggestion, but for the chart try listing the markets 1st then you can add player names to each. Thanks for all your efforts.

Edit: Just wanted to see if editing a post would move the thread back to the top.

It does not.

Last edited: May 1, 2015
    SillyGuy and CaliChrome like this.
  3. solotime

solotime Count Count

Hello, what about a player named "solotime"? :D:D
    I heard he sells tree fruits manly. :p

Market 14 for me

SillyGuy likes this.
  4. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

Didn't mean to omit you Solotime. I just mentioned Sillyguy because he is so into the market & market manipulations.

So market 14 should be very interesting once Broke's new farm gets significant resources.

SillyGuy, abubadi66 and Arielh like this.
  5. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Main farm (farmlily3): Market 4

stardancer21 farm: Market 30

lambiepie2 farm: Market 14

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    SillyGuy and Arielh like this.
  6. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

I'm in market 7 o_O
    in old forum I check that I'm in market 14, So, I make a big mistake for a long timexD

Arielh likes this.
  7. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

dafodily It is a very good idea, what you suggested! But unfortunately I don't know all the markets...
    So solotime and sillyguy are in the same market! Have you split the market in 2?:p

I added SillyGuy in the list too, I hope he doesn't mind.

SillyGuy and abubadi66 like this.
  8. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Market 16 here

SillyGuy likes this.
  9. suezoroc

suezoroc Advanced

I am market 9 as the pears are sold at 120.09 cc but I did not see sewinglady or labmommy30 's names...instead I see beree777 and mogli52 selling at 120.09. Please explain...i am confused...

P.S. They also sell 9 gold leaves at 88.88cc

abubadi66, labmommy30 and SthnMiss_ like this.
  10. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

suezoroc the names you saw(berree777 and mogli52) are probably the market watchers. I think they are mainly from Germany and they try to have those offers there, so anyone can find their market number.
    You can only see sewinglady and labmommy30 in your market if they choose to sell something and you see their offer by chance(or you can make a deal with them so you can buy something from them).
    I am making this list so we can find other players in our market and if we need anything we can ask them and buy from them.

11. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

I'm on market 15.....currently I can only check via Pears, the lowest price of Golden Leaf climbed to 89.xx CC on this market. And the market number offers for Pears are hidden between all the offers that farmers enter with the base market price of 120.00 CC for Pears.
    Good idea! There was a thread on the German Forum explaining what to sell at what price to get you noticed by their Market Watchers and then be entered on their lists......I don't know if that thread still exists..

12. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

I'm in market 20 :)

Arielh likes this.
  13. JioCash

JioCash Someday Author

Yo guys, wazzUP... I just found my market number and it tis... *drum roll*... 20 :D :D :D

Arielh and sewinglady like this.
  14. dgirl_200

dgirl_200 Padavan

I am in market 14

SillyGuy likes this.
  15. abubadi66

abubadi66 Old Hand

Add me please, I am in market 24, I am sad that non of you guys are on my market, and Ariel, you are doing a remarkable service that non of us should forget, a new mean to enhance communication, specially when the players need help from each other, now when some one need something all he have to do is go to the list and check the related market, and communicate directly with the players on the same market instead of posting and wishing for a helping hand that might not come.

16. snobunny333

snobunny333 Junior Expert

All alone in 17 it seems.

17. AnnTAngel7

AnnTAngel7 Advanced

snowbunny you're not alone, one of my farms is on the same server.
    here are my market #'s, notice I have 2 farms on the same server, which is actually a pain because they wind up competing for sales and no I don't use one to help the other (besides being against the rules I just can't see the point).
    AnnTAngel7--- market 1
    weedeater1---- market 17
    offmyrocker--- market 1
    Cahethal ---- market 27
    Toocloseforcomfort (my granddaughter) --- market 31

A little history about the "Market Watchers".... It all started on this forum and we were called the mooseketeers. At that time we listed moose at 600.XX with the XX as the market # (note the regular price of moose was below 300cc). It all started when one of my dear neighbors Escrach and I discovered that we were on the same market. We went crazy trying to locate all of the markets. Many people were involved including MSB and CJAT. Once we figured out most of it we contacted other forums and got them involved. Somehow the market watchers took over and basically told us we weren't needed any longer... lol Really no hard feelings! It was way too much work for our little group.

SillyGuy, dgirl_200, JJenks and 9 others like this.
  18. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Thank you AnnT :D I didn't know that :)

19. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Market 22 thanks Arielh (Me and Mir!!)

dgirl_200, SthnMiss_, Arielh and 2 others like this.
  20. IVANCICA30

IVANCICA30 Regular

i am in market 16 :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.