Market number

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Arielh, Apr 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilJenna

LilJenna Someday Author

I find thread now feel not so alone on market! market 17 thank you

2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Thank you kalua :)

3. kalua

kalua Forum Apprentice

Market 17 is - up to now - the market with the most registered users:D So welcome to market 17!xD

Krähenbeere, meba091 and SillyGuy like this.
  4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

kalua I noticed that there are no offers of golden leafs or pears in my market to indicate that it is the 18th. I made some offers now, after I asked -Mosti-'s permission.
    Do you know if I can be a market watcher?

12ss12, Krähenbeere and kalua like this.
  5. kalua

kalua Forum Apprentice

There is only 1 market watcher on market 18 - it could be, that all the golden leaves returned to the barn. I'm not sure if you can be a watcher: how good is your German? If you want to post in the German forum you will have to speak German - foreign languages are not allowed. If you don't speak German maybe we can find another solution - I'll check and contact you.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 2, 2015
    Krähenbeere and SillyGuy like this.
  6. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

Market 7 here.
    I think I seen one other on with me so not allll alone.;)

7. big_daddy_broke

big_daddy_broke Forum Greenhorn

Joining those on Market 1 .

I wish I knew how many more too.

12ss12, labmommy30, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.
  8. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

I just want to know if any of the broke's are on 9. ;)

SillyGuy and bygo_cris like this.
  9. kalua

kalua Forum Apprentice

Hello again from Germany:)

@Arielh : we are still waiting for the post of the market watcher of market 18 - so I am asking you to be patient, we have not forgotten you!
    @JJenks : you have been found on market 11 and will be brought to the list in the late evening:)

I have just received a request from market no.7: the market watcher is alone and would be glad for any help, so if someone from that market is interested?8)

The job of a market watcher:
    Fill the references on your market (xx golden leaves at 88.88 and pears at 120.xx - xx being your market)
    To make sure that all the offers don't go back to the barn at the same time, I always put 5 offers on different days on the market
    Check the market every day, at least every other day and post newcomers on your market in the forum
    Post in the forum at least every other day, even if you don't find anybody, so the others will know you are still there xD
    On markets with 2 market watchers: they take turns in posting e.g. I post Mondays to Thursdays, my colleague Fridays to Sundays
    The job of the fire department:
    Help the market watchers with pears and golden leaves on the market
    Report if you haven't seen the watcher for a while
    Take over if the watcher is sick/ on vacation / or other issues
    The fire department posts every first weekend a month to make sure his/her engine does not get rusty;)
    Posts every 2 weeks to make sure she/he is still there

Because of the rules in the German forum (no foreign languages allowed) it would be nice if you post here - I would check for newcomers and transfer your information to the international list
    Thank you and greetings from Germany!

Edit put in the job of the dire department

@dafodily : you have been found as well and will be brought to the list this evening

Edit II:
    @-Mir85- : you have been found and brought to the list with all honors yesterday:)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  10. Krähenbeere

Krähenbeere Forum Apprentice

Good Evening...all...
    I am a Marketwatcher from Germany....I am on Market 12 .....
    My English is not so good, but i will learn....
    Lovely Greetings
    Krähenbeere

penguilnz, bygo_cris, kalua and 8 others like this.
  11. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

Welcome to the English forum! I am on market 9. We are happy to see you all here!

bygo_cris, kalua, meba091 and 3 others like this.
  12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Thank you :) I found me on the list :p

13. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

Congratulations @-Mir85- on becoming a Market Watcher. :D

Thanks for all the efforts on this thread.

Krähenbeere and farmlily3 like this.
  14. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

Sorry -Mir85- I was more tired than I realized.
    I think all this seaweed is blurring my vision. o_O

It's @Arielh who's a market watcher. Congratulations Arielh. :D

15. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Hi dafodily, I too got confused with -Mir85- and Arielh sometime agoxD.

Hi Mir, Arielh ! Guess what? I am able to see the pictures in your signatures. :D The problem is solved. Wow.

kalua ! I am in market 19. Please put me in your list too. [​IMG]

big_daddy_broke, Welcome. So we have 5 _brokes. Any more _broke ? [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  16. Krähenbeere

Krähenbeere Forum Apprentice

Hi ....12ss12....go to the Market.....sell 1 Pear for 120,19 MP ...than can our Marketwatcher from Market 19 you find......
    And then.....Welcome in the List....
    I hope, you understand my English....
    Lovely Greetings
    Krähenbeere

12ss12 and SillyGuy like this.
  17. kalua

kalua Forum Apprentice

Hello everybody!
    I am very pleased to announce that Arielh is now one of the market watchers (as you already know;))

We gave her a big welcome in Germany and are very happy to have her in our team!
    @Arielh and anyone else, who is interested: we (the market watchers) are having a vote on changing our golden leaves offers from xx for 88.88 cc to 1 golden leaf for135.xx cc (the barn price plus .xx) - first of all, it would be fairer for the high market numbers (and cheaper!) and second we wouldn't lose our offers as easily as we do now, all those quests demanding golden leaves...:p.
    Arielh, please let us know what you think of the idea!

If we vote "yes" I will let you know, and Arielh can also change the first post in this thread as to how to find your market...

@12ss12 : We will find you and your pear!;)

Have a nice evening

18. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Congratulations Arielh!!!

I posted a pear on my market as well, might as well get on the international list. :)

19. kalua

kalua Forum Apprentice

Now that was fast...
    @12ss12 : you have just been found and brought to the international list on market 19!

Krähenbeere, 12ss12 and labmommy30 like this.
  20. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I am happy to be a market watcher. Thank you Clashstrummer and dafodily:D
    Maybe because we both post often:music: I am glad you see our signatures again:D
    It sounds like a good idea and cheaper for the market watchers.;) So I agree but I also want to ask what players of the EN forum want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.