Meba091

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by meba091, Apr 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Nature doesn't have such forces here. It't pretty calm most of the time. I don't envy...

bygo_cris likes this.
  2. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

I think your country is so so beautiful!! Like a fairy tail land :) But if I will ever visit your country, I will have to wear very thick clothes.

3. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Haha ya you probably would.:music:
    Come in the summer it's not too cold at that time.
    Thanks for the kind words:)

I've been in Asia once - in Vietnam. I found it very beautiful there. Is it like that in Korea?

SillyGuy likes this.
  4. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

I've never been in Vietnam but after the photos I've seen on internet, Korea is not so beautiful as Vietnam but.... I still did't see all the country so... But Korea has beautiful places and some stunning views. And if you are a culture lover, you will like Korea. Culture is every were. This is one of the reasons I love Korea :music:

5. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Hi Meba, nice to meet you and welcome to our forum! Hope you enjoy being on here, we're a very friendly bunch who like to help each other out! :)

farmer_broke, SillyGuy and bygo_cris like this.
  6. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Thanks a lot Fifitrixiebell:)

I find you all being very friendly and helpful. I really enjoy being here and I have a taste for much more of this and the good spirit around here so I guess you're stuck with me now:music:

7. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hey meba, I was all ready to join the yellow club but I see you have joined the pink royalty 8)

8. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Hey Wolf, if I had known you were about to join in I would definitely have stayed :music:
    You are of course most welcomexD. And I have not officially applied for membership at the royal club.....yetxD
    I will wait til I have 5 pinks so I can join as Bishop[​IMG]

Happy breeding day:)

9. wolfeyesone

Stayed and waited would ya...xD ..right.. I mean that's so very nice to hear ;)xD

Bishop meba :music: has a nice ring to it 8)

Thanks, breeding is usually my favorite, but just not into it this go round, did I actually say that ??! :eek:
    Wishing you the best of skips:)

10. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Hi, d5aisy:)

Nice to meet you and thanks for the kind words.:) It's sure nice to have the stars back again.

Pst wolf. No breeding???? :eek: I think you must bee sick - better go see the vet. Hurry hurry
    But thanks for your wishing. It must you that brought me luck this time:inlove:

11. wolfeyesone

hee hee hee.. funny bat! :music:

Took your advice, The vet-.-, says I'm fine;) Probably just stress or hormonal o_OxD

Nice to hear you had some good luck :D

12. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Hi all,
    I am sad to say that forum is not the place for me to be at this time. I have messed up something very dear to me and being here only gives me sad feelings. I need to get fixed before I can be around and have fun with you guys again.
    Take care.

13. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Sorry to hear that meba. Hoping that you get things sorted out in RL soon. We want you here then. :)

14. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I am so sorry to hear that :( sending you lots of hugs

[​IMG]

Doc425, meba091, BlackCaviar and 4 others like this.
  15. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I'm sorry to hear that too Meba. We will look forward to your return and until then, you go with our best wishes and hugs.:)

Doc425, meba091, sanddollar15 and 6 others like this.
  16. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

But my Danish Viking friend, what's the matter? I hope it is sorted soon. You know we'll miss you.

We are here for you whenever you are able and feel like coming back :)

Hugs :inlove:

Doc425, meba091, sanddollar15 and 6 others like this.
  17. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Dear meba, remember you are loved. :inlove:Hugs to you, and hoping you will return soon my friend.

Doc425, meba091, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  18. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

:inlove:

19. -poppyseed-

-poppyseed- Forum Connoisseur

I wholeheartedly agree with all of the above. Feel better soon. :inlove:

20. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

I hope things are going better for you soon Meba and you can return to us. Best wishes and lots of hugs :inlove:

Doc425, meba091 and sanddollar15 like this.