Meba091

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by meba091, Apr 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hiya silly bat :)
    Although I'm not sure where you went or why , I am glad you are back!
    I've missed your emotion thingies as well as your kind words.

Have some catching up to do!! Gotta make the rounds:p

2. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Hiya Wolfy [​IMG]
    So glad to see you! I didn't really go so far away, just took a break from forum but now I am back and smiling again, see? :)
    So everything is okay here. I see you have been away too. Hope that internet of yours will work okay SOON! We have a bit of catching up I think :p

I have missed you too!

Cassie101 likes this.
  3. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Welcome back meba. :D

bygo_cris and meba091 like this.
  4. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Happy to see you back meba!!

meba091 and bygo_cris like this.
  5. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Welcome back meba091 although I just come back too^^
    I'm glad to see you back.

sanddollar15, Cassie101 and meba091 like this.
  6. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Thank you so much Cassie, Blessedlady and bygo_cris:)

And welcome back bygo_cris:) I have noticed that you were not around and wondered where you were. I am glad to see you are back again:)

bygo_cris, sanddollar15 and Cassie101 like this.
  7. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Thank you meba091 :)
    I've been busy and stressed due to the game. I haven't managed to play this game after the news section has been upgraded so I had to take a break. Now that the game is working very well, I'm back. Too bad I missed many events, but I'm ready for present and future events.
    Good luck with The Temple of Doors and I hope you will succeed to finish it.

Arielh likes this.
  8. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Hi all

This past year has been like a roller coaster for me and I seem to have fallen off somewhere... I need to go back and find myself before I loose my mind completely. And this game is not doing me any good in that process.

Some of you know that I have been working real hard to make the top 1000 at HH and I really do not want that to be a waste. So I will try and log on once a week and buy what I can of tree fruit and maybe be here for a breeding event too to make the ccs. I feel I am well prepared so I hope this won't mess up my chance to make it. What happens after HH I cannot say at this time but I have to take a break now. I really hope to succeed so I can be back happy again and have fun with you guys cause I really like you all and this forum too.

To my very dear neighbors and close friends,
    Thank you so much for the time and fun we have shared :inlove:
    I do hope to come back and pick up where I now leave. But please feel free to delete me - I will understand.
    Take care and all the best wishes from me.
    cya at HH 8)

[​IMG]

9. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Meba it's sad to see you go but I am positive you will succeed in the HH and you will be back:)
    I hope everything works fine in your RL! I am going to miss you...

10. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

We will be missing you.

But take a break, Meba, our queen. It will make you comeback with renewed strength & happiness. Set right whatever you want to and then come back. We will be waiting to give our Queen a wonderful welcome back. See you at the HH.

11. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

12. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Take care of yourself first, We will be here waiting for you :inlove: Good luck Meba :inlove:

13. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Meba - I will miss you :oops:.....counting the days until you return! :music:

14. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Meba- Best wishes to you as you sort things out. I will miss you too and look forward to your return:)

meba091, sanddollar15 and bygo_cris like this.
  15. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Hmm, I dunno what to say. You'll be missed. You will stay on my list, no matter what.
    Oh .. Get back well and safe silly awesome Viking!

16. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Good luck in RL and we will be here waiting for you. Wish you all the best.

meba091, spotsbox and sanddollar15 like this.
  17. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I am sad to read that our Viking Queen meba is leaving us for awhile!:cry: I have enjoyed your posts and will miss them and you! I hope you do well with HH and I wish you all the best in RL. I hope to see you again soon on the forum I will look for you!;)

meba091, Willow, bygo_cris and 2 others like this.
  18. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Much love to you dear meba - hope to see you again very soon! There will always be a place for you in my neighborhood, dear friend!:)

19. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi Meba, I do understand your reasons to take a break from the Game, As you are my neighbour. From time to time some of us need a break from this game. As I know you been working hard on HH mostly. As it not be easy for HH this time since many Fruit Prices have gone up in Prices Getting more expensive to Gear up for HH from now on.

I do hope you will come back in future as we miss your lovely company and Forum postings. Wish you all the best ;)

20. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Oh, Meba, such sad news for us, but of course we understand the need to get yourself and RL taken care of, and will be here waiting for your return.:) I will miss your wonderful dragon in the forum, and the great fun you bring to strategy threads and everywhere you post. May you find peace and happiness on your journey, may you discover you are more than you thought you were, and may you know wherever you go, you do not go alone. Come home soon.:inlove:

-Mir85-, meba091, farmlily3 and 6 others like this.