Meba091

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by meba091, Apr 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

oh HELL No! Meebs can not leave us!! Meebs can NOT leave me!
    You are one of the rocks that hold this place together!!
    Without you- This forum is nothing. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't even be posting in this forum. (even though I do it rarely now) You've made a huge impact on my life. Who's butt do I need to kick around here? (hee hee)
    I don't except your leaving, sorry.
    Get your tail from between your legs, put a smile on your face and be the Viking we all know and love!!!
    But most importantly.....STAY!!! (for me meebs, please ?)
    I love you and adore you~
    Always- in friendship
    Lea
    PS if you do leave, please know that we have lost one of the best and you will be missed, not only by me but I expect by the majority. I will miss you greatly~

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    meba091, bygo_cris and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Meba I'll miss you terribly but also understand that what's got to be done must be done.

Fingers and paws crossed over here for you, and for your speedy return!
    Giant big [​IMG] hugs

shellhappybj, meba091, Willow and 4 others like this.
  3. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

[​IMG]

Sometimes our worlds can seem cold an bleak and mechanical.
    Many well wishes and smiles go to you on your quest to find your happy again.​

4. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Wow! [​IMG] Thank you all for those lovely posts and igms I also have received. :inlove:
    I have been away from my farm for only 4 days! I had a deal with a player in the weekend about buying tree fruits and now I cannot resist this event making the mkt go nuts.:eek: I just looooove that:p and a CR giving ccs too!!! Whoo hoo!
    It was good to be away though (even though I missed you) and I will take some more days away after this event. But I will be back again for sure - roaring and making noise [​IMG] I can't help it anyway :p xD

Thanks again each and everyone of you. It really means a lot! Spots I will try and remember your words on the road to where ever I am headed :)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Meba !

[​IMG]

6. meba091

meba091 Forum Veteran

Thank you one two! :)

66luna, shellhappybj and 12ss12 like this.
  7. 123Ghost

123Ghost Forum Mogul

Man, how I loved that dragon avatar! And my old farm. And indeed some players too.... sending you all a nice thought.

It's time for me to go again. The journey is not over for me yet. A few days more and I will be off. I don't think I will ever be back again.

All the best to everybody.

sanddollar15 and Willow like this.
  8. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

You will be missed, my friend! Come back for a visit, if not to play. Remember you are loved!

123Ghost and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

So sorry you are leaving again! Wishing you Good Luck and much happiness in whatever you do next! Do take care, you will be missed!

Willow and 123Ghost like this.
  10. 123Ghost

123Ghost Forum Mogul

Thank you for the nice words :)

Willow and sanddollar15 like this.
  11. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

oh meba sad to see you go you won't be forgotten we all cherish all the good times we had in this forum my queen wish you all the best :):):) I guess most of us pray you come back

123Ghost and sanddollar15 like this.
  12. 123Ghost

123Ghost Forum Mogul

Thank you Mooboy! I do cherish that time. I really had fun. Who knows what the future will bring. I am not closing down this farm so who knows. I still like this game :)

But I need to do something I should have done a long long time ago. Wish me luck! :) I will need it!

Cassie101, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  13. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Good luck Meba I hope you come back.:):)

Mooboy and 123Ghost like this.
  14. 123Ghost

123Ghost Forum Mogul

Thanks Cassie :)