Members/Guests posts from international players?

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by jennifersiegel, Dec 1, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jennifersiegel

jennifersiegel Padavan

Can Farmeramafarmers from all over the world post in our english speaking community?
    Are we a forum where players can meet and communicate because they speak the same language?

The world is big and this forum is after all the international forum.
    Varun is from India, I am from Germany and Arielh, you make me smile every day - Thank You.

Maybe as long as they write in english and all languages stay allowed in the Grapevine?

Arielh likes this.
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello jennifersiegel,

Everyone is more than welcomed on the EN Forum, we have players from the other communities visiting us often and it's wonderful, both in Chat and on the Forum. However, the language of the board is and will remain English, and no other languages are allowed :( If you wish to post content from the other Forums, you can include the link to them and post a translation. The only exceptions are the graphics / animations that are ok to stay without being edited / translated.

Thank you for your understanding on this matter, and I hope you will enjoy the EN community. :)
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. jennifersiegel

jennifersiegel Padavan

Thank you teddy.bear, I am enjoying the EN community a lot.

Arielh likes this.
  4. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

I'm enjoying the EN community too .

penguilnz likes this.
  5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

jennifersiegel I am so happy to read this post:inlove: I also like your posts and ideas:)
    I believe this forum is so successful and pleasant because of players from different countries and because of our amazing mods:)

penguilnz and bygo_cris like this.