{MERGED 3 Halloween threads} Oooh my, what could this be??

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ~Grapevine*Wizard~, Oct 4, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o_Oohh I had a vision, a straaaange vision of a staaaaange animal...

What do you think it could be?

[​IMG]
    and then, a vision of something even straaaaanger... :eek:

[​IMG]

Do you have ANY idea what this could represent?
    I'm totally puzzled! o_O

~GW~

Arielh likes this.
  2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

This animal comes from the Greek mythology and it is called Cerberus.
    It is three-headed dog that protected the entrance of Hades(where the dead people went)

Maybe this will be a new item which we can get it in the Halloween event.

sudhir and JJenks like this.
  3. pepsishot

pepsishot Forum Expert

The crop looks like this plant to me...

[​IMG]

Nepenthes (/nɨˈpɛnθiːz/), popularly known as tropical pitcher plants or monkey cups, is a genus of carnivorous plants in the monotypicfamily Nepenthaceae. The genus comprises roughly 150 species, and numerous natural and many cultivated hybrids. They are mostly liana-forming plants of the Old Worldtropics, ranging from South China, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines; westward to Madagascar (two species) and the Seychelles (one); southward to Australia (three) and New Caledonia (one); and northward to India (one) and Sri Lanka(one). The greatest diversity occurs on Borneo, Sumatra, and the Philippines, with many endemic species. Many are plants of hot, humid, lowland areas, but the majority are tropical montane plants, receiving warm days but cool to cold, humid nights year round. A few are considered tropical alpine, with cool days and nights near freezing. The name "monkey cups" refers to the fact that monkeys have been observed drinking rainwater from these plants.

I could be wrong though. Sorry the picture is so big. I'm not sure how to make it smaller o_O

4. Dienstag

Dienstag Exceptional Talent

That really sounds like something for Halloween. Question is, is it for the event quest or a new plant to keep?

Arielh likes this.
  5. suezoroc

suezoroc Advanced

Well, there is that Cerberus EP giver which definitely will be an event quest, I have a feeling that it will stay as a new plant-because of the keyword: TROPICAL! which makes it a Baha crop :D

Arielh likes this.
  6. Arielh

pepsishot I think Nepenthes is this crop because they are exactly the same!!
    but maybe it will stay as a Halloween crop and we will be able to grow it only when there is a full moon.
    Who knows?:music:

7. sudhir

sudhir Someday Author

Hey It Looks like a PITCHER PLANT to me .......... They trap and eat insects ........ Hmmm May be an addition to Halloween event:music:

muscaricat and Arielh like this.
  8. Latein

Latein Junior Expert

:music:Second try, as they are posted in maaany forums already:

What do these picutures remind you of?

[​IMG][​IMG]

:music:Maybe it is even easier with this one:

unicornPetWarmer.gif

Aaand a lot easier now:

UnicornPets4.gif

Sooo?

Source

EDITED with saving the pictures and uploading with forum "upload a file" technique. So they are hosted here, not just links, as some had strange re-directs ;) ~GW~

Last edited by moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    sugarpie2737 likes this.
  9. AuntMoe1

AuntMoe1 Forum Greenhorn

Looks like a new pet. I am guessing with the 2day Moonlight Mania or maybe the Halloween event. :inlove:

10. Latein

Latein Junior Expert

:DMaybeeee... I am not sure were we will get it either, but we'll see.

11. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Yes...I definitely think its a new pet that we can win during the Halloween event!;)

MissSmartyPants, spotsbox and heidels like this.
  12. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I like it! I wonder what it does? Hmmm, what do we all want? A pet that gives GB? PF? BB? LOL Looking forward to the event!

13. Kaydd2

Kaydd2 Junior Expert

Personally I am hoping for a PF producing, cloud harvesting, GB pooping new Unicorn on my farm. :D Wishful thinking for all those, but I can wish xD

It is very :inlove:

14. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I agree Kaydd! :DThat would be the most sought after pet in the farmerama universe!!!!!:p

spotsbox and baw815 like this.
  15. Arielh

[​IMG]

It is so beautiful!!!
    It looks like a pet like you said.

16. Latein

Latein Junior Expert

I could find the first picutre for[​IMG].

[​IMG]

Any ideas about what that could be? :)

Source

17. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

The second looks like a pitcher plant (carnivorous). Could the first be some type of strangle vine?

As they both have the number 10 under them, I'd guess they are event crops.

sudhir likes this.
  18. I hope you like dogs, found a wonderful 3-in-1 dog !!!
    [​IMG]
    and a few other goodies too:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

o_Oooh and a magical something that we've seen somewhere before... :
    [​IMG]
    ~GW~

Arielh likes this.
  19. belindamotion1

belindamotion1 Active Author

OOOOHHH...now this I want flying around on my Farm like a Pet...:inlove:..:inlove:

JJenks and -Mir85- like this.
  20. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

The dog is Cerberus, posted at the gates of Hades to keep the ghosts from leaving. This one looks too friendly to scare the ghosts away.

Arielh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.