Milkshake & Cake-off - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Sep 2, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Milkshake & Cake-off

FAQ Milkshake & Cake-off

Event plant
    Macaron
    Time:
    7 hours and 30 minutes
    plantable on the Main Field and Green Meadow only!

There will be two event drops:
    Cookie Jar
    You will get these drops while harvesting your crops on the 3 main lands only!

Chocolate
    You will get these drops while harvesting your stables, workshops and trees on the 3 tropical lands only!

You also have a medium chance of receiving the event drops with each breeding process completed.
    There will be three special event Mill products:
    Cookies = 430 x Macarons + 34 x Cookie Jars
    Smores = 430 x Macarons + 37 x Chocolates
    Pralines = 860 x Macarons + 34 + Cookie Jars + 37 x Chocolates

Milling time for each is 2 minutes

Depending on what you choose to deposit, you have to calculate the required number of event crops & drops. So it depends on the decision of each player.

My strategy to decide between the milled products :
    Pralines ask for twice of crop numbers required to mill other 2 mill products. But the drop numers required are same as others. So to save event drops from baha fields, if there is a choice between 2 smores and 1 Pralines, I am going for Pralines as I am short of chocolate drops. Chocolate drops are somewhat harder to come by, I think. Cookies, I can accumalate by overnight growing of refined carnation/hydrangea/long hour crops.

Hint :
    1.Vial of Growth speeds baha tree production by 10 %
    2. Pirate parrot Ship Pet speeds up baha tree production by 10%
    3. If you have loads and loads of Turbo Mulch, you can use them. They reduce the tree production time by 35 %.

Remember you have to activate the said buff and Pet before harvesting or planting the trees. Only then they will take effect.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks 12, for starting thread and for your strategy. Good luck and I hope we real our goals!;)

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks, One-Two, for doing the hard work. I took a look at the FAQs and decided that I need a break this time round. I will try to make some dents in the many FSQs I am working on. :p

Funny thing is, the event does look interesting and the prizes are okay but it also looks very time consuming and with the breeding events coming up, I decided that I couldn't (or maybe that is wouldn't) do everything. Does this mean I'm cured of EOCD? :music:
    Good luck all who are going for it. ;)

4. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Thanks for Strategy Thread i was think of posting Strategy Thread lol, beat me to it :p

We have 8 Layers of baking to complete as we have to choose and stick with two choices of cake fillings of either vanilla, strawberry or chocolate

First wise Tip would be choose the two cheapest cake fillings to fill, Also bear in Mind how well growing Macaron plus getting good drops of chocolate and Cookie Jars

In All three Baha Fields i have All trees that takes 12 Hours to Grow plus i have two Pirate Parrots Pets that reduce Baha Trees by 20%, They will give me descent amount of Chocolates

I will alternate milling Cookies, smores and Pralines to mill these as least as possible to complete All 8 Layers of Cake Making ;)

I am using The Glade to grow some Tree Fruits for Donations for this Event sell some in market for profits too...

I keep an eye on Drop rate for Cookie Jars using the Glade to boost drops of Cookie Jar if i short on Cookie Jars i should be ok as got many Cookie Jars on first harvest:p

This event will certain helps to make CC selling stuff that are required to Fill in those Layer Steps to earn event prizes ;)

5. sanddollar15

I am using both Mainland and Green Meadow to grow event crops using 1x1's water and manure and green water for the 1st 6 or 7 harvests. I now have 775 cookie jar drops so they are not a problem for me. On the 3 island lands I have all trees and pens but because it takes so long for those to be ready to harvest I only have 212! I also read in the faqs for this event, that there is a medium chance of getting "chocolate" with each breeding! Just something to think about!;)

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I am in on the three main farms - as far as I can get considering time and item donation restraints. Trust me - that medium chance for chocolate will be entirely necessary...the drop rate for chocolate so far is awful.

7. Mooboy

I just harvested three Baha Fields of 12 Hours Trees using Two Pirate Parrot Pets, as i am able to reap roughly 100 Chocolates every 10 Hours

So need to boost reaping Macarons......to counter balance Milling Cookies, Smores and Pralines in Process :p

Illy I am doing this event.....at the same time selling stuff in the Markets that making me richer so i am splurge my CC buying stuff in the Markets to buy things i need to donate to FSQs that are still to be completed i often do this as it helps i leave out the most difficult or impossible ones such those needing Parakeets, Secretary Birds etc :p

8. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I've gotten off to a horrible start with this event. :( We had to get up early to travel for an appointment on Tuesday when the FAQs came out, and I didn't have a chance to even look at them. :wuerg: By the time we got home it was really late and all I had energy for was making dinner (quickie hamburgers, lol) and taking the dogs out before falling asleep in my chair. I managed to take a quick, and I mean quick, look while food cooked, but only caught 1st half about mainland, so wasn't able to put out best crop for drops, and Baha was almost all crops when event started. Then, for some silly reason, I failed to remember I'd do better with trees than stables, and filled my fields with animals. :oops: And just re-fed them before coming here and whacking myself in the head for being very thick this event. :p So, I'm off to Baha to pack away the animals again, and throw out trees. Maybe, hopefully, I'll be able to make up for lost time and low drops. Good thing I have a reasonable supply of tree fertilizer. :p

9. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Not doing this one on any farm.

10. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

drop drop in bahama is really bad. I thought there was little fall from the animals and I put trees in their place but it's no different.
    I think everyone is having the same problem.

11. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Connected to another event.
    Breeding tokens require 120 performances, which also yields drops.

A little compulsion for breeding. o_O

12. 12ss12

Like IpsiDei, said doing the other event - Weekend Breeding Event - will give us some drops for this event too.

Mooboy, I have only 1 Pirate Paarot Pets. I will try to see if I can get one from any Retro Sale in future.

13. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I am only going to end up with 350 star coins to spend, which means choosing between the cloud row (290 coins) or the piccolo box (200 coins). It is frustrating that I cannot get both.
    EDIT: But, wait... There's more! I can get another 250 !!
    :wuerg:
    Note: Total crop requirements is 16 x 860 = 13760 20 x 860 = 17200 regardless of which I choose !

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  14. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Finished. CR up and running. I bought 1 Piccolo box with the remaining coins from CR.8)

15. sanddollar15

I completed 8 layers. I got 600 star coins, which bought me the stalk 290 coins ( I got the 3 givers from the event) and I bought the piccolo box for 200 coins and had 110 coins left. I spent them on super grow, suzy's super grow and some pf, that used up all my
    coins! I have the CR up and running and the box out, just waiting to see what I get this time!:music: Congrats to all who have finished and good luck to everyone else!

16. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

The drop problem in Bahamara was solved thanks to cultivation. The event is over, it's time to return to the quiet farm life. Congratulations to the farmers who finished, good luck to those who continue.:)

17. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Made a real mess of this event. I also got off to a bad start because I didn't get around to reading the FAQ until the 2nd day and therefore missed the fact that chocolates only drop from trees/stables/workshops. Then I covered all 3 fields with trees (in addition to my storage houses) and left it that way for a couple of days as I was too exhausted to figure out how many chocolates I actually needed.

Well, today, I finally sat down and did the math. Turns out the trees were completely unnecessary because I could've gotten all the chocolates I needed from my 6 manufactories and 7 menageries alone, even without Howies or any other drop boosters. Now I'm left with hundreds of useless chocolates and we still have 55 hours left to go. Sigh, this is what I get for trying to muddle through an event without reading the FAQ thoroughly and coming up with a plan in advance. :wuerg:

18. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Chocolates ... useless? Huh? :wuerg:
    I'll take any leftover chocolate off your hands. :D Not doing the event but I can't bear the thought of all that chocolate going to waste! :music:

19. 12ss12

I am in need of 6 cookie jar. If possible, kindly send me some. Thank you. I have also put out some crops. It will take another 6.30 hrs to harvest. But I am very impatient to get that piccolo box.

I have 331 chocolates as of now.
    Here illy, have some of them. But you have eat only one or two a day, else you will get stomach ache. I too love chocolate, so I have kept some for me. :pxD

[​IMG]

There, there...don't fret. There are many who have not yet finished the event. You can rear the animals or grow the crops needed for this event, sell and make some CCs. I am doing that. I too have a lot of chocolates left. Breeding event helped to get a lot of drops and if you have milled pralines insted of smores, you have saved chocolates needed for milling one product in each level. Multiply it number of level in the event (one for each step & final steps need 4 smores), it will surpass your left out chocolates. Compare it with the number of drops in your hand. Then you will see that your strategy was good.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  20. Mooboy

Just Finished this nice event, My Three Baha Fields were 12 Hour Trees I had 96 Chocolates left over

I do not know how much the drops of Chocolates compared to Stables and Workshops, But Menageries and Manufactories would help Greatly but would still put out your longest workshops and stables to get the best drop of Chocolates

There is no demand for Baha workshops and Baha Animals during this event, that why i stuck to my Baha Trees

I made a Killing in CC selling Mainland Animals Specially Swans :p:p:p

I would have adapted to milling Smores if i was short on Chocolates lucky i did not need too I stuck to Silver and Diamond on all 8 Layers

I hope all forum Members complete this nice event, let see what Piccolo Box gets me ;)

zerodegrees, spotsbox and ç.çiftçi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.