Mill

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by mackboy, Jan 25, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. mackboy

mackboy Padavan

Hi all,
    I dont know if this can be done at the moment if so cant see it, or it has been suggested please forgive me if it has!!!!
    Maybe there is a way that you can stack feed production in the mill?
    Nothing worse than having the mill doing nothing whilst doing real world stuff like work and family, as you set mill to work to produce feed for a few hours but not on game for longer.
    In other words you can set the mill to do multiple animal feeds one after another.
    Hope it makes sense.
    Steve

2. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Excellent suggestion, that would keep our mills from ever being idle:).

farmlily3 likes this.
  3. mackboy

mackboy Padavan

Thanks for your support. Now next question who would be needed to asked for BP to look into the idea to see if it could be implemented.

4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

All suggestions are forwarded to the game team by the moderators :)

5. mackboy

mackboy Padavan

Thanks Mir I will look into that.
    I hope you agree it is a good idea and it improves what is already an enjoyable game
    Steve

6. -Mir85-

It would be nice :)

It would be most helpful for milling small amounts of different types of feed. I usually mill rather large amounts of one feed, then move on to the next. If I want to mill something else, I just stop the production.

spotsbox and JJenks like this.
  7. mackboy

mackboy Padavan

Yeh I see what you mean, that's what I do when I'm online for a long time. But when I'm at work for 12 hours it would be good to set mill producing feed for that amount of time on different feed.
    Anyway only a suggestion

8. -Mir85-

I think many agree with you and it has been suggested before :)

mackboy likes this.
  9. mackboy

mackboy Padavan

Thanks for letting me know that Mir I've spent time scrolling through the forum to find out but with me been a man I can't see anything!!!!?
    I know BP will be snowed under with suggestions and these things take time.
    Once again thanks

-Mir85- likes this.
  10. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

i mill animal feed 50 at a time ..... then i set power feed going when i have enough of the feeds my mill hardly ever stops ..... i tend to set it milling powerfeed before i go to bed ,,,, or my other down times ....

mackboy and CaliChrome like this.
  11. playful123

playful123 Forum Pro

i say lets us use both mills to make power feed

farmerumf, mackboy and igotfrogs like this.
  12. StingyMoo

StingyMoo Forum Apprentice

stacking food orders in the mill
    both mills making power feed

I agree on both!

bygo_cris, farmerumf and mackboy like this.
  13. Paganatheist

Paganatheist Forum Apprentice

Stacking is a great idea! I just try and have the mill going for 12 hours or so if I can. And agree with the power feed in both mills, I thought that as soon as I opened up monkey breeding!

bygo_cris and mackboy like this.