Mingling

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by mingling, Aug 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Adding a few more hugs for you dear Ming!
    [​IMG]

2. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

[​IMG]Miss you, dear ming. You know you're in my thoughts.

3. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

4. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Hello Mingling. Please keep handling, with the same cheer you brought us all, whatever you must face. Everything is manageable and surely you can.

I kept wondering: Where is Mingling? Please be assured you and your joyful spirit are remembered by us all. You're still around us. (That peacock named Mingling is always around to remind me of you.)

Thank you doesn't seem like quite enough to say for all of the happiness you have brought to me, but thank you. :)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Mingling, you can heave a sigh of relief that its a peacock he named after you and not anaconda. Poor Arielh ! She doesn't like anaconda at all.

6. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

[​IMG]

:p I like all critters! snakes hold a place in my hart, long live kaleaf! he was a great buddy, 13 n a half foot reticulated python. Some great years of memories I can tell ya.8)

7. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

lol, Ming my friend. Not sure if you like company or not, but am sure that would cut down on my visits. Great to see you back!!

8. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

That's an exceptional experience. Once I stroked a very big snake which an keeper in snake park held for us to stork and it was very soft. I was surprised then. But till now unable to overcome my feeling for them, even though I have see lot of them in my villages. You have great patience I suppose. Was kaleaf intelligent ? I heard snakes don't have ears but can feel vibrations.

spotsbox, sanddollar15 and mingling like this.
  9. mingling

mingling Forum Baron

Vary true.
    He was a speaker hugger! the left one was his, in the sun and thrumming away the day.
    I'm not all that on free loading spiders, just because they are messy free loaders! old web and they always leave the garbage pit for me to clean up :(.

10. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8).................still checking, Ming...........hope you eventually find your way 'home' here to us.:inlove::)............

farmerlily22 and 007Farming like this.