missed reward

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by pferdepferdefarm, May 15, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pferdepferdefarm

pferdepferdefarm Active Author

Hi

I harvested a super pig figurine at 21.58 CET and delivered it immediately. This completed the cloud row reward level but got the rotating flower.

It was definitely before 22.00 but didn't register in time. This seems unfair.

Please confirm these details and that I did not get the cloud row

Regards

Pferdepferde 27381409

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello pferdepferdefarm :)

I can confirm that the Paradise Comics that gives the Super Pig figurine was ready to be harvested at 21:58:39, but I cannot tell when exactly it was harvested nor when exactly you tried to donate to the event.

I'm sorry you experienced technical difficulties with the end of the event, but your logs show your last donation at 17:42 of 135 Virtual pumpkins which made your donation total 55345/63460. I'm sorry, but it looks like the last minute donation of the Super Pig did not go through in time. You did not win the cloud row.

May I assist you further?

3. pferdepferdefarm

pferdepferdefarm Active Author

shame. disappointed.

Understood. Game is a bit slow responding to say the least.

Close thread

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I can understand your disappointment. I'm sorry. I wish I had better news :(

Closing thread as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.