Missing Goofy Glasses

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Mamarama2010, Dec 13, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mamarama2010

Mamarama2010 Forum Apprentice

Hello,

I just completed the last of the daily events and went to fill the cloud row and found that I am missing the goofy glasses. I know I completed every part of every daily event. Can you please find out what happened? Thanks so much. ID 9101372

AniE likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Mamarama2010,

The Groucho Glasses were obtained when you bred animals necessary for that quest (Birds/Arthropods). You did not donate to any of the tasks for Quest 4. You have all the leftover Groucho Glasses in your inventory.

Can I assist you further?

3. Mamarama2010

Oh maaannnn!! Been one of those weeks! Thanks for letting me know, I think I bred the day before so I didn't need to breed more. Any way to get those missing glasses now? Could the Support team maybe help?

I appreciate your reply - thank you!!

4. shooger.sweet

I got confused between the Groucho Glasses (drop item) and the Goofy Glasses (deco item) :p
    As you did not donate goods to Quest 4,you did not receive the Goofy Glasses deco item.
    You can try for one next Gift and Trade. Support cannot help as you did not participate in that Quest.

Can I assist you further?

5. Mamarama2010

No, thank you. I swear I did all the quests, but guess I didn't. Thank you Shooger.sweet. You may close.

6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.