missing green gift

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by birdiesaunt1951, Jan 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdiesaunt1951

birdiesaunt1951 Padavan

I milled a purple gift and a green gift this morning. The purple gift was successfully donated to the event. The event crops and drops needed to mill the green gift were taken from my inventory, but no green gift was credited. Please find my missing gift. Thanks for your help.

birdiesaunt1951 ID: 15080014

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello birdiesaunt1951 :)

The gift should be available now. It seems the tape used to wrap the gift was double-sided and it just got stuck coming out of the mill :);):p.

May I assist you further?

3. birdiesaunt1951

birdiesaunt1951 Padavan

Thanks so much. :) That double-sided tape is pretty sticky, because now there are 2 green gifts in my inventory when there should only be 1! It must have grabbed on to someone else's gift! xD Please return that second green gift to its rightful owner. Leaving you a big plate of chocolate chip cookies for your help. Have a wonderful day!

4. Farmers.Almanac

Thank you for letting us know and for the chocolate chip cookies:inlove: The duplicate gift has been returned and you should now show 1.

May I assist you with anything else?

5. birdiesaunt1951

birdiesaunt1951 Padavan

Nothing else, thank you. Happy farming!

6. Farmers.Almanac

You're welcome :) Good luck with the event and Happy Farming to you as well :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.