MM & Jack's Back permanent quest

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Oct 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. river2008

river2008 Someday Author

I think the first item i will try and get this MM is the Cerberus as it gives Baha ep, then slowly get the other items, so maybe next October i will have the complete cloud row.
    I was getting a bit confused as there was information about another cloud row that you can get with BB, that gives you EP, BEP and CC's but at 225BB for the complete package (starting tomorrow) i don't think its worth it as i don't use RM and i only got the cinema about 6 weeks ago.
    Thank you everyone for posting the above information, now i have a new cloud row i can get.:music::music::music:;)

SuzeeRabbit and msmeow like this.
  2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Update:
    • The new item Cerberus gives 450BEP every 14 hours (not EP)!
    • Level 6 in the quest requires bonetrees not ghosts.
    Both of these things were changed in the FAQs. Maybe someone started Trick or Treat early :p But I think they forgot to ask for treats before playing the trick :(
    I have updated my posts and the table :) CJAT if you could update your numbers as well (also black bats flowers), that would be great!

Now I am definitely going for the new Baha item Cerberus :D

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    SuzeeRabbit, msmeow, baw815 and 3 others like this.
  3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

when is this new cloud row appear in quest? In the Halloween event?

4. -Mir85-

Hi Arielh :) It is the last reward in the Jack's Back quest. This is a quest which will appear every Moonlight Mania (and not for Halloween) you should have it in your farmers society now :)

5. Arielh

Oh yes there is in the farmer society... I had searched before but I didn't see it..
    Do you think it is worth all these crops this quest or is it better to get items from Jack's shop and place them in our farms?

6. -Mir85-

I want to get the cloud row at some point. But I can not get both the cloud row and all the items (I have none of them) this time. So I will first get the Cerberus (gives Baharama EP), and then maybe some of the other items. The cloud row can wait til last. That will be my approach.

Another ting to consider: If there is a G&T soon, these items will probably be very popular if you want to trade them for something else :) (Cerberus might not be tradeable)

msmeow and puppiesnponies like this.
  7. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

So, for me it's absolutely clear: 450 B-EPs/14 hours is much better than 1500 B-EPs/48 hours. I'll also go for that one first, then.

Thanks, Mir, for clarifying this.

msmeow, baw815, JJenks and 1 other person like this.
  8. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Thank you Mir for being such a bottomless well of info and thanks also to CJAT for providing the total for the cloud row with items!

Finally a challenge involving MM! I’ve been waiting a year I think for something interesting to turn up on the MM horizon. I even remember starting a thread in the old forum of how to enjoy MM when all you want done is done. So for about a year I’ve just built up my stocks and made the occasional dog food. All I need is 62 Ghosts and of course the new plants, to be able to get all the items and the Cloud row. I’m over the moon that I finally get to use all those MM crops!

Best of spooky-luck everyone!

SuzeeRabbit, heidels, -Mir85- and 3 others like this.
  9. Arielh

thank you Mir and Aluntino for your opinions I will try the Cerberus at first!

10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Forgive me if it has already been addressed but I am getting ragged from running around trying to find info about this event, cloud row, and its individual givers. What size is Cerberus?

Mir, once again, thank you for all the work you have done to bring the info to us. CJ, thank for creating a chart.
    I may think better after a nap...right now I feel like Fuzzles sitting in the rain.

11. -Mir85-

Thank you all :)

pnp, Cerberus is 1x2, you can see a small picture of it on the cloud row in my first post :)

12. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thanks Mir. Too many things to keep track of right now (not just MM but RL).

13. -Mir85-

You are welcome, I am happy I can help with something :)

14. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

You help a lot, Mir (as CJAT did, having taken the trouble of setting up a table with the full objective total requirements). Thanks.

Just a quick, pretty obvious, reminder to all: use the 8 hours crop to "bridge" between TBs; that is, try to harvest the last possible thing at the very last minutes of your running TB, plant the 8 hours crop (Glow mold) before it runs out, harvest it and activate the following TB right before you're ready to start sowing the next crop. Since TB became so expensive -and will remain so along the whole event (currently selling at 80K CCs in my mkt; "virtual" cost of making it, 70,4K according to my mkt prices of ingredients -if you take into account a 100 CCs arbitrarily set by me cost per Floral Wire and my also arbitrary cost per spooky crop needed, scaled in accordance to time each one takes-, 64,4 if you disregard FW's "cost"), so, make it if you can but carefully use each one so that to maximize what you can get at the least possible effort/cost.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    farmer_broke and puppiesnponies like this.
  15. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have Been Reading all Above Postings. I am not surprised that some of you are very confused and Frustrated, well you can Blame Bigpoint for that cos This Newer Forum Template on Event FAQ is not as clear and straight forward as it was in old forum.

I had trouble trying to find infomation about cloud row requirements and what is Field of Fright does etc. Do to Unclear Info for this Event....I had to use a German FAQ Website to get all the info i Needed, including the Cloud Row Requirements As Mir85 Correctly pointed out got the Infomation using a German FAQ.... The FAQ in this Forum it not accessible as it should be....:cry:

Moonlight Event occurs once a month every Month, But Every October The MoonLight Mini Event is always be given an Extended Time, usually is only for 24 Hours. They did plan to give this event 48 Hour Window from German Website, because there is Three New Spooky Crops to grow they given you 72 Hours Window.

Jack Back Quest is a Permanent Quest....it is not a Timed Quest. I Dont know why some of you are panicking only have 72 Hours to unlock the New Spooky Cloud Row and Make 5 Spooky EP Givers to be placed in the cloud too. This is not the only time you get to Be able to Grow and Donate Spooky crops to do the New Spooky Quest. On 27th October the Halloween Event will Start until 31st Oct. I am certain you will be able to continue to Donate your Spooky Crops to Jack's Back Quest. If you are unable to Grow all the needed spooky crops for cloud row and 5 Spooky Ep Giver, During the Halloween Event you can carry on from where you was if you ran out of time ok

Very Impressive Spreadsheets From CJAT and Mir85, since Bigpoint had let us down with Lack of Info in Moonlight Mania FAQ. I will call them The FAQ Ladies from now on keep up with the impressive work.

TIPS

1) Try to Build up Stock of 200 or so Glow Mold to Grow Overnight Tonight using 1x1 and CAC/Terror Bouquet, Repeat this Tomorrow Night too

2) Grow Potion Plant and Moondew during the Day (using 1x1 and CAC/Terror Bouquet), or any other needy short timed Spooky Crops

3) If you intend to Use Super grow, Remember to Eat White Innocence into Gold Buff Slot Before using Super Grow, combined this Growth Boost Rune you Make Super Grow 60% Effective.

4) If you have Suzi Super-Grow Stocks to use only use them on Glow Mold as they are the longest Spooky Crop to Grow. This Helps build up stock of Glow Molds Quicker.

5) Make sure you eaten enough at Least 4 x CAC and 5 x Terror Bouquets and Also Eat Pinkie Pinkie Pie for the Whole Duration of MoonLight event so you cant say I forgot to eat CAC or Terror Bouquet, Which i seen many Peeps have done during Events

Dinn21Cent......You Need 100 Abominable Plants and 100 Googly Eye Bush Aswell Not Just 100 BoneTrees to Make Terror Bouquet ok

I am Fortunate that I am Crop Hoarder even spooky crops too, I already got two spooky EP Givers in my Barn, just need to Make the other Three Spooky EP Givers and Unlock The New Spooky Cloud Row, which i want to do ASAP, as it can help me grow spooky crops 10% Quicker, if you combined this with Terror Bouquet that combined total of 30% Reduce Spooky Crop growing time, That is without using Water, Manure and Super Grow....

Wish you all good luck with Spooky Farming ;):D

puppiesnponies and farmer_broke like this.
  16. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Thanks everyone for all of the information.

17. -Mir85-

Hi Mooboy :)

I do not think we can continue growing MM crops during the Halloween event. I remember wondering about that last year, but it was not possible.

Also, I don't see anyone panicking. On the contrary, Aluntino, is advising not to put too much effort into it. As for me and my calculations, well, I like calculations :D

Greetings from a FAQ Lady [​IMG]

msmeow likes this.
  18. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi FAQ Lady lol, I have check last year Halloween FAQ, we did not grow any spooky crops during that event jack shop was not even open, Tricks N Treat Event last year lasted 4 Days. This year it is one day shorter to grow spooky crops for October. I did it two years ago we had a week to grow many spooky crops as we could. It is Great Advise to go for the Cerberas BEP Giver and Place it in the Shipwreck no sure if it place in Park that still able to get Bahm EP I doubt it.....:p

-Mir85- likes this.
  19. CJAT

CJAT Forum Expert

Thanks to all who have very graciously pointed out my many mistakes! You know you are truly among good friends when people feel totally comfortable pointing out your flaws! {{big hugs}} I take full responsibility for them... a combination of adding numbers in my head, it being morning, not enough cups of coffee, yada, yada...:p xD

@Mooboy/Ajjg~ so glad to see you around! I love your new name! It is so much easier for me to remember how to spell lol! Not sure I qualify for a FAQ lady title tho... have you seen how many times I had to edit that first post of mine lol! :eek::music:xD As for BEP items, I thought they were programed to only give BEP on the island (and then more recently the island park)? If placed in the park, I think they would give EP...

I doubt I will be able to get the cloud row this MM... even with adding manure to bring the time down. I lost a lot of time today as I went to a WW meeting after work and just got home a bit ago! But I will admit that I am now rolling around the idea of collecting a couple two or three of those cute three-headed cerberus for my island park!! But I am so distracted by the thought of that time-saving cloud row... that gives both BEP and EP!! cerebus... cloud row... cerebus... cloud row...oh my! (I so love time-saving and ep-giving buffs... and both also give BEP to boot!) :eek: But, but... I want it all! xD (And I have some of that lovely super-grow that I have carefully stashed away for "emergencies") I just have to decide how much I want this, or if I am willing to wait...

Thank you for those who keep reminding us to keep our wits about us:music: as the cloud row will be available to earn during later MM too as it is a permanent quest. I do really know that... I just really like that cloud reward! The only down-side to it is the 48 hour cool-down lol! :p

20. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

thanks for you all give us information & data summary prior to offical FAQ come out.

Aluntino, yr data let my brain clam down alot, It just got hot when there is BEP included.
    When there is any event connect with BEP, My brain send out a message: Get it!
    Even I know it's not 3 day's event, I could get the cloud row whenever MM held. But I just
    want to have it ASAP.
    I know the cloud row only give 1500BEP every 48 hr, however, meat is meat, the spooky crop
    only give you EP, the deco in Jack's shop only give you EP,cloud row from quest 'Clean the Bell'
    give EP too . Thus I'm not too eager to used my spooky crop for such quest. Now, I'm glad with
    my decision & save all my spooky crop for the new quest.Get a new cloud row giving BEP. Esp
    when cerebus is only just another EP giver at 1st hand infomartion. Yes, I'm glad to find it's a
    BEP item now, that will a little change my strategy.
    Mir85, thanks for gettting the newest information from germany FAQ, Knowing cerebus is BEP,
    I will not rush too much on complete the cloud row in 3 days, I will get the cerebus first, If I
    could get the cloud row , OK, if not, I will wait for next MM.
    Mooboy,
    yes, I know that TB need these 2 crop: 100 Abominable Plants and 100 Googly Eye Bush, But
    as my post stated, they are not requirment in getting the cloud row / item related. Also, I got
    plenty of them. usually, I try to keep at least 5K per spooky crop. That's why I could only just
    focus on the new introduced 3 crop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.