MM & Jack's Back permanent quest

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Oct 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Congratulations pnp :D

Cerberus is now guarding the entrance to the cave on shipwreck bay :p I will also be able to get 3 of the other 4 items needed for the cloud row, so I am happy :)

steph2014 and puppiesnponies like this.
  2. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Congrats PNP and Mir :D I have Cerberus too!!
    I'm so glad they extended MM. I need Level6D to get to cloud row and the Dracula bunny ep giver. (used quite a lot of my SG stash :p)

Good Luck to those still growing those Spooky Crops!!!

puppiesnponies likes this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thanks Mir and JJ! I had used my SG stash last week on finishing up the green tea quest and with manure so expensive now, I used the terror bouquet and water only. When my CAC runs out later today, I will do a round or two of chickens so I have manure to put on the starter seeds tomorrow. I had forgotten to keep some and sold it all.

Banjoman and JJenks like this.
  4. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

Oh, It's really good news, I had loss an night & then Do a stupid thing:
    I try do Jack's back quest before I got the cerberbus! :sleepy:
    Even I used SG on my last 2 harvest, I still cannot get the cerberbus under normal MM time.
    Now, with the extend MM, I may got the cerberbus, For the cloud row, I done Lv1 to LV5 silver,
    after I got the cerberbus, I will see how far I could go for this.

JJenks likes this.
  5. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

Congratulations, puppienponies, Mir and JJenks!!!

Since these guys like to give us nice surprises, how about "nicely enhancing" their nice surprise and making the cloud row affect also the one-time-off spooky crops of the event starting tomorrow?

I'll have everything by, I think, tonight, rather late, for both Cerberus, all the requested items for the cloud and the cloud row itself. I'd love these guys were reading this and decide the cloud will affect the event's spooky crops. (I know I can post a "suggestion" but I won't....).

Please, please, please, please....

JJenks, puppiesnponies and -Mir85- like this.
  6. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Bhodho - I'm very sorry for you loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

pnp, JJenks & Mir - Congrats on obtaining cerberus!!!:D;)

puppiesnponies and -Mir85- like this.
  7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

The Extended MoonLight Mania is great appreciative help to all of us, who have been struggle to get all the needed spooky crops to unlock the cloud row.

I have Manged to Unlock the cloud row and get theses Spooky EP Givers for Cloud row Dracula Bunny, Cauldren Cat and Cerberbus/ As I already had the other two Spooky EP Givers in My Barn.

I am Please that some of you have got the Cerberbus, I have put mine in the cloud row and activated it to give me total of 30% reduce growing time on Growing Spooky crops with the Time Remaining.....I was going to Cerberus in my Shipwreck. So it turns out that way i was hoping far as could not harvest my farm as often as i wanted as i was busy outing with mates. So it good to get back on track

Bhodho.....Very Sorry of your Loss as we all thinking of you and your family :(

I am going to stock up at least 202 Glow Molds, Poison Plant and Moondew for next MM Event, I am now working to Finish Jack Back Quest Level 1, Gold and Diamond and Level 2, Gold and Diamond. The Rest of Jack Back Quest does not appeal to me, As I start building spooky crops to Try finish off Clean for Spell Quest. This is my new Target, Also need to stock up on Googly Eye Bush, Bone Trees and Abominable Plant as i make my own Terror bouquet as there is nothing else worth crafting using my stocks of wires

Well Done all those to got the Cerberbus, I now hope many of you are able to unlock the Cloud Row....;)

8. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

even with extension, no Jacks shop so no way to get cerberus anyhow:( for me

9. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Happy Camper here! Now that MM has been extended, I will be able to get Cerberus! Also the Scare Cloud Row on sale for 225 BB's is a great investment as well, I love getting 9500 CC's plus EP and BEP:D

10. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

@crzyjoyce, What's up, you don't have Jack's shop?

11. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

just got home from work, restarted game twice no jacks shop either time, did maintenace , then realized duh, didnt clear flashplayer cache... now jacks shop shows up

baw815, SuzeeRabbit and DBAYES like this.
  12. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

maybe you should open a thread in general or technical issues section so moderators can help you

13. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

I am a long time player, I fixed it myself... note I said jacks shop does show up after clearing flashplayer cache.

steph2014, baw815 and DBAYES like this.
  14. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

:cry::cry::cry:

I set up my farm yesterday to get the maximum MM crops so that next time I won't have too much to do to get that little doggy (or should that be doggies?) - and went to work ... only to find it had been extended and I could have made it if I had known before 11.30 yesterday! Oh well, did a bit more this morning and only need one or two harvests of Dracula Orchids on both farms next time round. :sleepy:

Congrats all of you who have Cerberus ... I'm only a little bit jelly. :inlove:

Bhodo, so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.

Bhodho and SuzeeRabbit like this.
  15. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

got the Cerberus :music::music:
    25min left, So, plant the field with Moondew, Then wait for Halloween come.8)

Arielh likes this.
  16. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

It was a Bonus that MM Was Extended, to give us more time to grow very needy spooky crops to help us get the Cerberbus and Cloud Row, It was not enough time for me to make another Cerberbus, which is handy to have on the shipwreck for BEP.

But New Spooky Cloud had Cooled Down I can Move Cerberbus into shipwreck. Just to Let you know that Halloween Event will be starting in a few Hours. The New Cloud Row, or using Terror Bouquet or Crypt Vase will not work with the Two Halloween Event Crops, as they are not permanent Spooky Crops.

Sorry Illy1996, that this Moonlight Mania did not go in your favour. Not Everybody Benefited With Moonlight Mania, as some of you not realized that it had been extended.

Hi Crazy...Yes Flash Player can play up from time to time as you cannot always see what events are currently running, as I always do an F5 to reset the Buff/Event Feature

When Moonlight Mania Comes Near Ending I always plant the longest spooky timed crop there is, For the Time Being it is Glow Mold it takes 8 hours to grow, The Second Most Popular spooky crop will be Moondew, which takes 6 hours to Grow.

I Never Used Supergrow on Normal Crops, except when i need to nuke the New Event Crops. I save up my Supergrow for Moonlight Mania, used them on the Longest Spooky Time Crops, such as Ghost,Black Bat Flowers or Moondew. I was please that i did not used that many supergrow, as Moonlight Mania Event was extended which helped me alot.

It is helps alot to have cloud row than gives 10% Quicker Spooky Crops Growing time :D:D:D

17. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Mooboy but it is an occupational hazard for me that I work shifts and weekends - and this one coincided completely with MM (four days working, four day event - call me lucky!). I did get more done that I thought so I am not really too bothered. I will catch up next time - I hope! :D

18. Arielh

I didn't manage to get the Cerberus but with the extra hours I am closer to the requirements...maybe next time!

19. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I did not try for the Cerberus, mainly because I did not realize about it till it was too late to grow all the crops, but I have nearly enough and hope to get it next MM. By the way, has anyone noticed that MM doesn't coincide with the Full Moon any more?

Arielh likes this.
  20. Arielh

I noticed it that too!
    The first time I thought they couldn't arrange it for the day that was a full moon because there was another event going but this happened 3 times I think.
    Last year the MM would be for sure the day that was a full moon because I remember that there were one day two events going(I am not so sure about it...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.