MM & Jack's Back permanent quest

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Oct 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

working my last bit of potion plant. Then I could get the cloud row.
    But I won't activate them.
    Why? Although there is still more than 4 hr left. But my potion plant will be ready
    1:20 hr later. which is 23:40 on my time zone.Even I could delay sleeping for 1 hr.
    I could only plant some short time crop (less than 2 hr) the additional cloud row effect
    will be little.
    But, I will look forward Dec MM, The Cloud row will help much according to Mooboy
    & Aluntino's actual practice.

2. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

TB's just showed up in my barn :)

Thanks CJ, That's what I did, used SG, I know such a waste but made me feel better :p
    Now more coffee before I make any more mistakes xD

Banjoman likes this.
  3. Dienstag

Dienstag Exceptional Talent

I wish I had read yesterday.
    Have not yet checked the tech thread, but I got my TB back. Checked it while I was reading here. Had only one to begin with.
    But I am happy about the extension of MM. That helps me for December.

4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I got a TB too :D

Arielh likes this.
  5. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

I had 6 TB, But I forget how many I had before. Maybe I also got one.:sleepy:

6. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

Mine has also just been credited to my barn.

Late (almost useless for this current MM), but at least they complied with their published commitment. (Ajjg: I would use an additional TB if I were you).

Our trust in their given word was hijacked for longer than hoped for but it is now back to health.

7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I am Please as I got Two Terror Bouquet Refunded as I did use Two Terror Bouquet to start with, also it good that MM had been extended give me more time to grow spooky crops ......but the 10% Reduce time on Spooky Crops had just finished....So I am debating weather to use Terror Bouquet for the last Two Hours of MM Event or save it for next MM Event I even Gained an Extra Terror Bouquet, As i am please with the compensation from BigPoint I think i hold onto my Terror Bouquets save me making them for next month MM....so Aluntino I go against your advise but you would agree on my Logic ;)

8. heidels

heidels Active Author

Well, I have not received anything back to my barn yet (from BP), but remain hopeful. I did receive a TB gift from a lovely, generous, farmer, whom I thank tremendously and so touched by their gesture. Thank you, thank you, thank you!:D

Honestly, if it weren't for the great community here, the regular and varied antics of BP might just drive me off.

I hope everyone can make the most of the remaining hours! :p

-Mir85- likes this.
  9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

With a little *ahem* luck and barring disasters (or memory lapses), I should have all of the cloud items with the exception of Dracula Bunny (edit: on this farm! first error, can't add up!) by the end of MM with a harvest of Glowshrooms going in just before the end to harvest tomorrow morning. I only need one harvest of Tombstones (edit: adding error again so just this farm lol!) to get this last item so I can get going on the FSQ almost immediately next time. I am also very sure I will be home for the next MM so I am very confident (famous last words) that I will get my Cloud Row in December's MM! :music::inlove::music:

Baby farm is lagging behind a bit. Already has Cerberus and Spider Web. The other items need about 3 harvests next time round. Oh well, at least one farm will have the Cloud Row next time lol! :p

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    heidels, SuzeeRabbit and -Mir85- like this.
  10. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

Oh, My TB expired.To save a TB, only 2 hr left. So, I activate the Cloud row.
    As I will plant Glow Mold before bedtime. The 10% time deduction is enough for me.
    Wish you all done well on this MM

-Mir85- likes this.
  11. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Comfort fields are in and nuked to try to extend a little longer. Hope all did well!

12. BlazingBlades

BlazingBlades Advanced

I did it!!

Under the careful guidance of the best neighbor around (BlackCaviar - thanks, Cavy!), I bought my first Bat Cave... I mean Roost. 8)

I was given 4 Pumpkin Jams, and 2 Terror Bouquets over the last week. :D

I did my normal geeky thing and created a spreadsheet.:p

By using every square foot of the regular garden for sowing, I could plant 65 seeds.

Plant 65 seeds
    Receive 266 crops
    Subtract 65 seeds for the next round
    Total crop: 201

With Pumpkin Jam the numbers are a little better:
    Plant 65 seeds
    Harvest 331 crops
    Subtract seeds for next round
    Total Crop: 266

Adding Suzy's SuperGrow provides 396 total crops. But I couldn't afford Suzy's prices this time around

However, I did purchase SuperGrow to decrease the amount of time needed, and used the Terror Bouquet - which helped even more.

My chart indicated that I needed:

750 BoneTrees.
    Divide by 266 crops and I have to sow 3 times to get my amount
    That would take 6 hours. But with SG and TB, it went down to about 1/3 of that time. 2 hours.

1000 Tombstones
    4 crop rotations
    16 total hours divided by 1/3 is a little over 5

Then it was time to sleep and get the boy off to school the next morning. I was running out of time. :sleepy:

1250 Ghosts!
    5 crop rotations
    30 total hours divided by 1/3 is 10. Not enough time.

Luckily I had 115 Suzy SG. I purchased a few more and made it with just a couple of hours to spare!

I am now the proud owner of my very own Bat Cave. Woohoo! :inlove:

P.S. I couldn't have done it without the Cavy. He/she makes me come up with a Game Plan. :)

I love teamwork! And I so love all of my neighbors who help me succeed!

The Blaze ;)

-poppyseed-, Arielh, Banjoman and 6 others like this.
  13. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Congratulation Blaze :D

Edit: I got the cloud row :D Got two scrap metal from the 3 XXL toolboxes. Next time I will aim for the Dracula bunny, then I can get my cloud row up and running!

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    Banjoman, heidels, baw815 and 4 others like this.
  14. BlazingBlades

BlazingBlades Advanced

o_Ooh! Have I got a loooongg way to go! Congrats, Mir!

-Mir85- likes this.
  15. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I got Cerberus:D and now I have left with few Halloween crops...

-Mir85- and JJenks like this.
  16. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

Congrats on accomplishments, y'all!

May I suggest... ask for another bat roost during Gift & Trade. ;)

I managed to get my cloud rows on all three farms too. I still need a couple of givers to place on each of them. Hopefully next time.

hmmm... 28 days from now would be end of month... But I don't see MM on the calendar. Guess we have to wait until after the 1st.

17. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

I got the EP givers for the Illy farm and have the crops (after MM finished) for the last EP giver - Dracula Bunny as it happens, so will be working towards doing the quest when MM comes round again! Thought I would have got further this time as I was here for the whole of MM but this was just a regular MM so no extra time. Never mind, next time round at least I will finish the FSQ on Illy and make some headway with this baby farm. :)

Well done on getting the cloud rowsSuzee! I preferred doing it this way as at least I can get the EP/BEP for this farm from those spooky decos! :music:

18. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

That's the more efficient way to do it Illy. After finishing the cloud rows I couldn't remember which givers I had. Luckily they were sitting around collecting dust. Maybe... I should do a search... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.