Moonlight Mania fields

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by FLOWER59, Sep 26, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FLOWER59

FLOWER59 Forum Apprentice

It would be nice if the Moonlight Mania fields could be changed to comfort fields like all the other fields in the game. Especially since the crops on MM are all very short, and it's rarely open for play.
    Flower59

marlenef24, tlcsquared, upa70 and 2 others like this.
  2. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

Still, there's 2 crops that are 8h long and the terror eggplant that is 12h long. I don't see many MM crops that could be planted in confort fields that wouldn't require super grow to make it an overnight crop.

Terror eggplant is the best crop to grow over night that can be used in Edelwiess Valley to craft humus.

3. FLOWER59

FLOWER59 Forum Apprentice

A normal 4 hour crop would take 16 hours on a comfort field. Add water and manure and it can be done in 12 hours or so, which works well for overnight crops. (NO super grow is needed). Even if a crop took 20 or 24 hours, it makes better use of the overnight hours when we are sleeping. Also, a 1 hour crop would take 4 hours w/o water, etc on a comfort field, thereby making it unnecessary to be harvesting every hour or so for the short crops. I hate having to check my fields every hour or so, as it is time consuming and not very efficient.
    Flower59

farmerumf likes this.