Moonlight Neon Party

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Oct 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Done. CR up and running. Off to market to flog off the few extras

2. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Wow. Awesome speed. :)
    I don't have enough breeding animals. I have a lot of CC. But I guess I'm stingy. "Punk cuckoo" in my market is 12 million CC. I wonder what to do o_O8)

KaiCat33, Nala777 and ctindaldavies like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I've finished but there is so much going on, I keep forgetting to activate the CR lol! xD

KaiCat33, Nala777 and ctindaldavies like this.
  4. ctindaldavies

Punkoo is 9 - 12 million in my market too. What market are you on?
    I went through last baby boom and did a run on cuckoos and anacondas as I had next to nothing and was lucky enough to have a bee cuckoo and a crisis cross anaconda in that lot. Then I loaded it up ready for now. The only things I didn't have was 3 moustachioed cuckoos and 2 emerald anacondas which were there when I harvested. Then just needed the last 52 pumpkins.

5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

In my market you get 4 punkoos in 12 million CC. I also loaded breeding shack full of anacondas and cockoos during last baby boom in "half price" to wait this event - saved 132 PF. After that I needed only 52 pumpkins.

ctindaldavies, KaiCat33 and Nala777 like this.
  6. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

FAQ says: You can choose to start with Cuckoos or Anacondas, depending on whether you only want to complete one animal when you enter the Game layer. Your first Sticker is rewarded depending on the animal chosen.
    Once you have completed the steps for your chosen animal, you can then continue to complete the requirements for the second animal.

I have start anacondas and ist done, how I can start cuckoos???

7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You cannot do it twice. If you started with anacondas, you made cuckoo part in levels 7-12 ;) If you had started with cockoos, levels 7-12 would have been anacondas.

8. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Thank you Päärynä11, I misunderstood the instructions... My english is so bad..... :wuerg:

9. imalattanhalka

It's done. CR is ready but I haven't run it. I need to earn some CC from neon stables :) I spent 50 million CC for this event. I have to put back what I spent right now :)

10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Sell breeding animals on the market...oh wait. You're on the same market as sewinglady. The last couple weeks the buyers for higher end colored animals have dried up on that market. Can't sell a thing and the prices have gone wonky because of it (the specialty of a "dynamic market"). I've sacrificed a few animals trying to drive the prices back up a bit, but so far, it's not working.

Got any rare tree fruits?

Anyway, SL's farm is done, this one is waiting for the current breeding to finish and that should finish this farm, too. Easy peasy!

11. imalattanhalka

The sale of breeding animals in the market stopped. They are waiting on the shelf :) I guess I will not be able to profit. :)

I have always had old fruits since I started over years later. I have a lot missing in this regard. I always buy fruit in the market.

ctindaldavies, dumbunny and KaiCat33 like this.
  12. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

OMG you all are finishing. :cry:

This is very disturbing! Only 1/2 billion ccs in a few hours.
    Aweeeeeee :cry:

Back to the drawing board while sittin under the broke tree.

I need a new strategy!
    :cry::cry:

13. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

imalattanhalka - just so you know, I appreciate your pricing when you sell items at the market...many of your goodies have gone into storage in my barn(s).

KaiCat33, Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  14. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

It took me less than an hour to get my CR up! Don't :cry::cry: farmer_broke, hopefully the fish will come swimming back! xD

15. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

I rushed it a bit this time, wanted to have it done. Glad to have those 4 new Neons. :)

KaiCat33, Cassie101, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

okay, this was so easy that even the baby farm has the CR up and running. And shiny new neon upgrades are always welcome. The baby farm got neon butterfly and cat kennels from the crates, and hadn't had either of those prior to this event, so that's a plus...

KaiCat33, Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  17. ctindaldavies

That's still more than I have in total, so don't be sounding all poor and broke. You're fiddle's broken ;)

I remember a time when they deleted your farms and banned your IP and email addresses from the game if you had more than 1 farm because they didn't want you getting advantages from gifts etc. My hat is off to those of you that manage several (or dozens). I'm too busy for more than 1, although I wish I could.

Cuckoos have bottomed out to 20K, and anaconda have bombed too. The ones I listed when the event was only 5 mins in are still there with the price now 70% less. Ugg. Always happens that I don't have enough to risk selling off in the lead-up and once it all starts and I can afford to sell some, the price has bottomed out. sigh. These back to back events really do make it hard to build up your barn if you can't, or don't want to, buy your way through. Next anaconda and cuckoo event I am set LOL.
    I can't believe people are buy anaconda feed at 25K higher than it is to buy the anaconda!

So my extra 2 neon stables was a horse (called that one) and a frog. We are fortunate that we found it easy, but that's only because we got a very advanced heads up on the forum. My first breeding event back, it took me the whole time frame because I started off almost empty-handed. I have done none of the breeding FSQs so a lot of my animals have no start.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    KaiCat33, Cassie101 and Mooboy like this.
  18. farmer_broke

YOU are completely wrong.

KaiCat33 likes this.
  19. ctindaldavies

No I'm not, it was way back in the beginning and people were setting up farms for family members to get around it. It used to be on the official announcements. I'm glad they changed it.

While I think about it @farmer_broke the others mentioned you have an awesome thread about learning to work the market better. I looked for it a couple of months ago but couldn't work out which one it was. I would love to read it. Could you point me in the right direction please?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    Mooboy, KaiCat33 and Cassie101 like this.
  20. farmer_broke

Again, You are completely wrong. WRONG!

Everyone here knows that there have been many times I try to go to exactly -0- ccs. And most know this barn is not empty or is it broke by any creative imagination.

One must begin somewhere. Cuckoos were a drop item and then one was able to sell them. This farm was able to purchase over one million cuckoos. It paid from 25ccs to about 350 ccs. I openly disclosed what was being done and recommended the action strongly. (The strategy was to dump one million pheromones .... take the funds and the profits and buy cuckoos. Pheromones were a gift and unsaleable for a long period of time. BeePs allowed pheromones to be sold. So a gift suddenly becomes saleable and pheromones have an EV of 500ccs! And I could buy for 20 ccs!) There are still lots of free cuckoos in barns today.

Based upon the above strategy, this farm sold many cuckoos for not 20,000 cc but even 18,000 ccs and in lots of 800.
    The present market price here is for 20 - 29 cuckoos at 24,000 the low. It would take forever for this farm to sell over 500,000 cuckoos still in lots of 20 - 29. So now the farm has offers in lots of 200 at 24,921. And many lots of 800 were sold at over 30,000 ccs.

Game players buy to fill their breeding houses and to breed continuously during a baby boom without running back and forth to market. They buy early and even on the day of an event.

This is also a European based game. It is reasonable to assume that there will be more activity in the market when those in Europe are going about their day. When these players begin their day, the markets get more active. Lots of buying and selling takes place during the early hours of market opening. (You bet I know the time frame.) Even day of the week plays a role. There are weekend only players who will begin the event on Friday.

There will be bubbles in the market price.

Cuckoos are not the only item I choose to play. Every single item that relates to a cuckoo one may trade in. Players go to sleep yet set their mills up. Yes, cuckoo feed is a saleable item as well as the ingredients. A new player to this game cannot play all items in the game but one must begin somewhere. Each player has different goals and they change.

I like your reasoning here. There is much more to this too. There are price and quantity considerations. Hard lesson to learn and I have also suggested and helped other people with the same issue .... not by using a 20,000 cc cuckoo but with some cheap lettuce!

And despite experience, errors are still made. I can remember deleting 5 offers of 800 cuckoos each because the price was too high.

Think so? There are ccs in:
    anaconda feed itself
    chickens
    rabbits
    base anaconda
    different levels of the breeding anaconda
    chicken feed
    rabbit feed
    wheat
    carrots
    hay
    the cuckoo itself
    breeding cuckoos at different levels
    cuckoo feed
    angels trumpets
    crop circles

and all this runs through the trades
    the related products

some price changes occur rapidly and some are delayed

people produce with all kinds of stables today

on and on ....

I have written many and do not know where to find them.
    At one time I had farms on most every market and would use them so I could see what others who wanted to learn were doing. This made it easier to assist them. Today I do not even remember the names of them.

If you would like, then write me directly and I hope to find a few minutes to assist you directly one-on-one.

To assist you in accuracy:
    I cannot discuss the reason but I can and will proudly tell you this:
    I am not in favor of violating the rules to this game and have said this many many times.
    My farm was disciplined by teddy.bear with a 7 day ban from the forum. Farmed every single day.
    I said something in the chat room which teddy took offense to as a rule violation.
    And I went straight to support once and left it alone.
    (for me, 7 days off from the old forum was a blessing in disguise.)

This is a good game and the team has done well from all that I know.
    and I hold nothing against teddy.bear
    I even started a baby farm and went to the Top End of the Harvest Hoedown in memory of teddy.bear. (And that farm did better than this farm.)

and there is teddy-the-bear on this farm with 43,996 bear friends
    (yet poor teddy-the-bear is on page 3 of the broke barn.)

And BeePs must do something with that bear too! Lots of bears in barns. Bears are also being used on some player's second farms because they generate poop, take a long time to produce and their inventory just builds.

And funds are sunk as a strategy unfolds.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 8, 2020
    KaiCat33 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.