More Gifts During Events

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Chevrefeuille, Mar 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Excellent suggestion Chevrefeuille, I agree 100 % !

2nd... 3rd.... soon it will be 20th farm! ;)xDor in a certain farmers case the 30th, 40th....xD

puppiesnponies likes this.
  2. austg

austg Someday Author

I don't understand the limit to gifts anyway - if we have neighbors then we should be able to gift each of them each day - not just during events but everyday.

elena516 likes this.
  3. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

I agree too.

4. neily35

neily35 Regular

you can already give gift to neighbors everyday o_O

Last edited by moderator: Apr 5, 2015
  5. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

I would like to see more gifts too. Do sg/ssg count towards our daily limit (when lovely neighbours purchase large packs) does anyone know? If they do, they shouldn't.

6. Chevrefeuille

Chevrefeuille Forum Commissioner

But there is a limit to how many you can send and receive. You can send 5 or 7, depending if you have opened the rune on the Tree of Wisdom and you can only receive 20 gifts per day. It is a bit limiting when there is an event. :eek:

My other farm has lots of people who buy these but I can only count 19 gifts on any particular day! I think they do count but I will check another time when there is a sale on. :inlove:

bygo_cris likes this.
  7. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

What I understand about the SG/SSG gifts:
    • They do count towards your limit. If you first get 10 gifts and 5 of your neighbors buy (S)SG, then you can't get any more regular gifts that day.
    • If you first get 10 gifts and then 10 of your neighbors buy (S)SG, you will get the 10 gifts + 10 (S)SG, the next day you will get the rest of the (S)SG
    • So they count towards the limit. It will limit the number of regular gifts you can receive. But, you will receive all the (S)SG you should from your neighbors.
    This is how I understand it from questions to mods and other info I have read. But I can't guarantee that's how it works.

bygo_cris and puppiesnponies like this.
  8. sls1965

sls1965 Forum Greenhorn

I went searching the forum to see if any one had suggested more gifts (ie, one gift per neighbor per day) and I found this idea. It is a great idea too. Anyone for one gift per neighbor and two per neighbor during events???? :)
    Gifting is one of the best things about farming. Of course, I may be saying that because I just got a shearing shed from my mentor, lol. But... I do think it is true, we need more gift-giving opportunities for our beloved neighbors!

bygo_cris likes this.
  9. sirpippen

sirpippen Forum Master

I have never understood having 15 Neighbors yet only allowing gifts to 7 of them daily.
    In my mind I should be able to gift every Neighbor Daily.

elena516, bygo_cris, nm561 and 3 others like this.
  10. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

I like the idea of being able to gift every neighbor daily. Have had problems with gifting -- tried rotating them and that did not work and then went to only gifting those who gift me but that seems to work for a while and then it stops (maybe neighbors get more neighbors or friends to gift to).

sirpippen: I never understood why they made the amount of gifts you could send less than the amount of neighbors you could have either.

elena516 and bygo_cris like this.
  11. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

I agree.. I end up spending BBs every single night because
    more people gift me and I want to repay the kindness.
    They should just let us gift as many neighbors as we have. Like Sir Pippin said

12. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

The limit could be separate for event crops, maybe allow us to give 20 event gifts, rather than just 12. It could be an other rune on the tree.

I would also like a different limit for lower level players (those under 50-60, say). They have the hardest time getting drops, since their crops are not as long. That would be a good way to allow us to show farmerama helping spirit!

Per giving every neighbor a gift every day.. would be nice, but I suspect not realistic. If we could just somehow get a better designation -- maybe when we click on each neighbor, we see when we last gave a gift and what we gave. That would help me a lot without changing game dynamics.

bygo_cris likes this.