More land

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by taycramtree, Sep 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. pickles60

pickles60 Forum Connoisseur

YES PLEASE!!! I have loads of wonder trees both main farm and bahama I don't know where to plant because the minimum requirement for events and quests is already out :oops:

2. Maximusben1

Maximusben1 Forum Greenhorn

...even if more land cost Barnyard Bills. Its a fun farming game. Small amount of space compared to others. More land would be very nice.

flwrsndnc and farmingfreebird like this.
  3. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

SO hoping for an orchard. [​IMG]
    We all have way too many trees, and Bp, you keep introducing more and more and more trees! [​IMG] .... and since you (BP) cancelled the train,... [​IMG]

where do we leave them?
    [​IMG]
    I need an orchard for 1330 main trees (still in invetory right now)
    and 580 bahamarama trees
    , (also still in inventory)
    and that's not counting what i've stuffed on my fields. (almost all jumbo trees, and one tree per kind on baha and some on main)
    [​IMG]
    So that's over 2000 trees i can't place already. They're just sitting there in my inventory, doing nothing. And, so... we need space for at least 2000 trees, please.
    [​IMG]
    At least!

[​IMG]and if you really want to spoil us.... give the orchard a free auto harvest function please.... harvesting over 2000 trees is not really funny by hand.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  4. kaniacspencer

kaniacspencer Forum Greenhorn

I only played because this was a game about farming. It takes less than 10 minutes a day, no wonder no one wants to spend money. If I wanted to put trophys on my wall as decor they would be there.

5. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

Always need more land whether for trees, crops, pens or workshops. I have trees around the edges and 1 pen w/corresponding workshop in the fields. Doing this takes up practically all of the 3 main fields and baha is getting filled up too.

I would like to see a dedicated field for an orchard and at least one for events because I just don't like tearing up my fields to participate in an event.

This has been suggested several times before so I don't know if/when it will get implemented (islands have been placed on hold).

sanddollar15 and jollyfama65 like this.
  6. queen

queen Forum Apprentice

I agree with an Orchard. A place just for trees would help. I am a bit crowded, and you need the stalls and crops as well and the arboretum is a real let down. It saves so little for the cost it is not worth the crops you need to donate nor the space it takes. If the arboretum would hold more trees that may ease the burden of room, but it would need to hold more than 8 trees.

thequeen09: ID: 29978062

sanddollar15 likes this.