Movie Magic Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Jan 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Movie Magic
    16th of January 2020 - 22nd of January 2020
    Difficulty: Easy - Medium
    Film Roll Flower
    [​IMG]
    Time: 4 hours and 30 minutes
    Plantable on the main farm and green meadow only.

Light Bulb Plant
    [​IMG]
    Time: 6 hours
    Plantable on the main farm and green meadow only.

Event Drops: Broken Projector

Mill Product:
    Projector

[​IMG]
    Ingredients: 225 x Film Roll Flowers + 160 Light Bulb Plants + 33 x Broken Projectors
    Time: 15 seconds

Requirements to complete main progress bar: 60 Projectors
    Number of Ingredients to mill 60 projectors:
    13,500 x Film Roll Flowers
    9600 x Light Bulb Plants
    1980 x Broken Projectors

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nala for starting the thread and all the numbers needed!
    I will NOT be doing this event as there is nothing in the "Rewards" that my farm really needs, so I will be just stocking my barn!;)
    Good luck and have fun to the ones who are doing this event!:)

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I'll go as far as I can on both farms. EP is always appreciated (funny how that happens once you get to around level 220 or so and need a couple billion EP points to level up).

I am wondering if I should devote one field to each crop? They have different growing times, so I think that will be easier than mixing it up on the fields.

Now I know why I never put the trees and stables all back out after the last event...heavy sigh.

And thanks for starting the thread, Nala!

4. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

I don't think I want to see this movie. Only two fields will be used for a total of 23,100 crops and for the 1,980 drops, the prizes very inadequate.

@mus1962 , Shop-O-Rama Prizes will be updated tomorrow. You will need to spend 750 farm coins for the Duckling Buggy needed for CR.

Good Luck All!!!

5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

With crops of different growing times I always grow one crop at a time (except for starter seeds). I can't be bothered with crops finishing at different times.

6. That's my way of thinking and what I was going to suggest too,And Thanks Nala777 for the Math it's written down and appreciated.

7. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Thanks Nala for the start and totals. I'll stay at the farm as I'm not willing to pay that much stress to make 10 projectors a day out of 3 different items to be able to see any movie. I'll make my own popcorn party on my own :)

Nala777, FarmerMolly22, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  8. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I'm liking that recently the events have been limited to either 1 or 2 fields for event crops. This way we can still use other fields for animals, products, trees or reg. crops. This also decreases the need to buy manure (sorry to those that profit from manure sales).
    I will definitely participate in this event! :music:
    It forces me to rearrange my menageries, manufactories and trees....but to keep up with FHO's I need to rotate anyway.
    Good luck to those going for it!!!!;)

9. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thanks for starting us off, Nala777. :) I've never been one to turn down an event so of course I'm in. :p

Yeah, my fields are covered in stables at the moment which finish at different times. It's driving me crazy because I like to reduce idle time on my farm as much as possible, so I feel the need to babysit my farm and ugh, it's the worst.
    Thank goodness for the SahraB's forum game or else I'd be bored out of my mind. :sleepy:

10. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

o_O junking? huh? I can't even count that high with eight fingers and two thumbs.

hmmmmmmmmm :eek: Maybe next next next next next next next next after next time

I think that is very very reasonable for an ooooooooooooooold farmer nooooooooooooooooow!

cya

11. -Mir85-

I hate doing that. If I cover all fields in stables I try to have mostly same length stables. Magical glade and crystal falls always have stables of different lengths, but I just harvest when I'm there and try not to think about the idle time :wuerg:xD

12. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for the figures Nala. I'm in but I am very short of SG and SSG so not sure how far I will get. :p
    Good luck all who are going for it! ;)

Bakers-Dozen, Nala777, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  13. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I'm giving it a whirl on the other farm with SG - they finish within a half hour or so of each other. This farm, I dunno...the green goo is in short supply and the SSG is even worse...so it's do what I can whatever way I can and hope I can garner some goodies.

I need moar coffee.

14. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

someone here on this thread said I need to spend 750 farm coins on top of farming 24000 event plants to get this cloud row. That does not sound right to me. Can someone pls confirm or deny.

crap it was sarah and I'd suspect she'd know, I mean I've never had 750 farm coins in the life of my farm so really??

Does that mean I can't complete and should not bother to try..? Take a holiday? Fly to hawaii?

Bakers-Dozen and Nala777 like this.
  15. -Mir85-

No there is no need to spend any farm coins for this event. SahraB was talking to mus1962 who presumably has asked about how to get the item "duckling buggy" for a cloud row. It has nothing to do with this event.

Edit: don't know what a "duckling bunny" would be o_O so corrected it xD

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  16. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

thx mir, moonlight mania starting tomorrow so cancelling trip to hawaii

17. -Mir85-

Personally I would take the trip to Hawaii over moonlight mania :p

18. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

I think I need to explain why I don't want the CR give from this event::)

1: Two fields are now being used for this event.
    2: I can complete this event in about five days in the normal way.
    3: My giver items in two areas give me an average of 200,000,000 EP per day.
    4: The CR give from this event will win me every 22 hours: 1375 * 235: 323.125 EP.
    5: If I don't do this event, I'll earn an average of 200,000,000 * 5: 1,000,000,000 EP for 5 days from only two areas.
    6: I have to harvest 3.095 times of CR regularly to get 1,000,000,000 EP from this CR.

7: If you harvest 3095 times, with no loss of time, that means 2836 days. And how many years this ??;)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  19. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh S-B you are making toooooooo much sense for an ooooooold farmer nooooow! :eek:

20. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

I am from Turkey, and English is not my native language. Sometimes I can't express what I want to say.
    Sorry about typos.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.