Movie Magic Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Jan 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

This is what I normally do, and it's the reason why doing what I described was so painful for me. Never again. :wuerg:

I would give up my entire account for a trip to Hawaii. :eek:

With those kinds of numbers, I think I'd pass on this event too. :p

2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

What??? o_O Wow!!!!!!...... that is completely surprising to me!:p I think your english is perfect!;)

3. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

SahraB, Brookeham is quite correct - your English is excellent. Is it better than my Turkish? Olmaz olur mu. xD

4. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

S-B, I was teasing with you.
    We have had many discussions and seem to be able to discuss anything honestly. We seem to have no difficulty. I have never corrected your use of the English language and have found no reason to do so. We will simply keep trying and do the best that we can.

Even though English is not your native language, you communicate far more eloquently than many whose native language is English.

I am still very happy that I am on the other side of the world away from you. You know why! For everyone else: S-B consistently drives me crazy. And she does it happily. :eek: She is a very nice person to know.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee S-BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

Best wishes with your junking everyone.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  5. Bakers-Dozen

Bakers-Dozen Forum Apprentice

Thank you, everyone, for the hard math facts and other knowledge and/or opinions. Off topic...I have just been taking in some reading and I have to say @zerodegrees I just love, love, love your avatar. :inlove: A couple of my farms have the fox on their flags. All fox from the Red to the Arctic even the Bat-Eared and all in between the Fox is my very favorite land animal and your baby fox is just about the cutest little thing it melted my heart.

6. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

sarah what you are saying is true but you are forgetting this event is 5 days and the CR will give xp forever after so 5 days outage is minimal in the long term, we are talking about losing out on 5 days to gain 100 million xp per year (roughly 300,000 x 365).

You cannot make 100 mill xp in 5 days, that is how you should be looking at it.

But I fully understand you taking a back seat, if I had as much xp as you rolling in I would too. The broken projector drops are not as good as I first thought so although farming the 23000 crops is doable I am fearing I will be short on projectors meaning more last minute farming and manure prices already completely unaffordable now.

SahraB, joanc123 and Bakers-Dozen like this.
  7. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

If you look closely at all the 0s, she says she makes 10 times that in 5 days! :eek:

I know these are crazy numbers to a newer player, hey they are crazy numbers to me too o_O but over the years some have collected lots and lots of pets and cloud rows that increase EP, there are buffs you can add to increase EP, and some items give EP depending on level. When you are over level 200, like SahraB, those can give a very high amount of EP. Combine it with all those buffs and you can get extreme numbers.

8. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thank you, Bakers-Dozen. :)

Here's the original pic I found on Google:
    [​IMG]
    The fox is one of my favorite animals too and I just about melted into a puddle of goo upon seeing this pic. :inlove:
    Glad to see it's having the same effect on you. xD

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  9. Bakers-Dozen

Bakers-Dozen Forum Apprentice

Yessss!! it did and thanks for the pic it's now my wallpaper.:inlove: So stinking adorable

10. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

Ok, I harvested the two lands with event plants and was only able to make 2 projectors because of drops. Is everyone else having that bad a drop issue? :(

joellen57 and Denisek57 like this.
  11. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

Yes and I have four farms and trophy maxed and neighbors sending my 7 gifts daily. Oh and magic trees. This is crazy. I had so many of stuff left over from weekend and daily quest lately and this one I won't come near to finishing on any of my farms.

joellen57 and Denisek57 like this.
  12. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have finished this event though I did think I might have a problem with drops. :music:

I managed to do four harvests of event crops each day for the first four days - mainly three of the shorter timed during the day and the longer ones overnight. Monday night I planted Orange Pansies which bumped up my drops a bit but yesterday I was still needing about 400. :p

Even though last night I planted Hydrangea, I still expected that I would have to try something more to get the required number of drops to finish (speedy Roses or Carnations) but I actually got 150 from one field and 142 from the other! :D
    I hope you are both pleasantly surprised and get all the drops you need before the event ends. ;)

joanc123 likes this.
  13. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Cloud row up and running on both farms. Drops did seem to fall off half way through the event but I concentrated on the event crops (CAC, Water and Manure only) then my longest crops - hydrangea for a couple of night rounds with shorter crops during the day. It was a bit tight but managed it. Good luck everyone.

joanc123 likes this.
  14. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I need 4 more drops to finish the last but one step. I will not be getting the cloud row. I am doing this sort of thing....not finishing an event...too often of late. What does it mean ? I am becoming an ooooooooooooold faaaaaaaaaaaaaaarmer ? But in this process I am emptying my SGs and SSGs and wasting my time and energy. So I am becoming a stuuuuuuuuuuupid faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarmer along with being an ooooooooooooooooold faaaaaaaaaaarmer !!!!:eek::eek: o_Oo_O :p :p:p xDxDxD

baw815 and joanc123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.