Mr. Grumpy

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Mr_Grumpy, Aug 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I truly am clueless, as I still don't know who Mr. Grumpy is. It was only Jools' clue that even told me what show he was in, lol. I'd hold my breath until Grumpy's true identity is revealed, but afraid this particular shade of:wuerg: doesn't suit me.xD

2. Mr_Grumpy

Mr_Grumpy Someday Author

Personally I wouldn't believe word Jools tells you, he is renowned for leading people up the garden patho_O

spotsbox likes this.
  3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Mr_Grumpy you are all grumpier and grumpier now that they don't find your identity...:p
    maybe you should tell them who you are;)

4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Jools' clue was in his picture that he posted with his remark, not in anything he said ;). I'm thinking you weren't any kind of grumpy in your previous incarnation, and that's why I can't recognize you.

5. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

Mr_Grumpy is definitely trying to besmirch my good name on this forum, as if I would deliberately lead anyone up the garden path!!o_O

I think you have a point there, we all know the only Mr Grumpy from the previous forum was me! I have the siggy to prove it:D
    I'm begining to have my doubt that Mr G even existed before this forum:p

spotsbox likes this.
  6. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I think the heat is starting to get to Mr Grumpy's brain finally :music:
    Did you forget to water your Catalpa's ?
    Oh, Mr G existed before... he was a latent personality xD

spotsbox likes this.
  7. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

I suppose the heat could be what makes him grumpy. I know the heat get to me sometimes...it sure has been hot here this summer.
    Maybe Mr G is just a hot-head though>:(

spotsbox and Arielh like this.
  8. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

Hi Mr. Grumpy...I do have a certain affinity for the grumpy sorts, with lovable hearts
    ...and of course who like a spot of fun.8)

Wondering if you are related to Gru? If you pardon my asking.

spotsbox likes this.
  9. Mr_Grumpy

Mr_Grumpy Someday Author

Nope - not related, but I have seen him around town-.-

spotsbox likes this.
  10. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

oh this post cant end here who is mr grumpy :( PLEASE DO tell :(

shellhappybj likes this.
  11. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I just read this thread....!! Curiosity has me, too, MARLYMAR!!

I have thought and thought......
    [​IMG]

This is me if someone doesn't tell who is Mr Grumpy:
    [​IMG]
    "Curiosity killed the cat"​

12. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

I'm thinking it might be the memorable Fluffykiss who hasn't been around for a while ... what a star !!

12ss12, farmlily3 and MARLYMAR like this.
  13. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

oldman49?? He's is very grumpy:mad:

12ss12, 66luna, farmlily3 and 3 others like this.
  14. Mr_Grumpy

Mr_Grumpy Someday Author

I'm shocked and annoyed (obviously>:() that there are people who don't know my identity.

Anyone fancy joining my pointless club?

15. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Mr Grumpy, I've been so very patient for years, please let slip of your true persona!

MARLYMAR, CylentLea123 and 12ss12 like this.
  16. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

LOL hatzeva! :wuerg:xDxD

I don't know how fancy I am:p.....but unfortunately I only have 103 apple trees. :oops:

17. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

Unfortunately, I do not know your identity:( but just let me guess... Are you Jools?
    (Please do not blame me if I guess wrongly - I am not good at guessing personalities!)

18. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

I know my wife calls me grumpy, but makes you think I am?

19. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

It's been a long time since you last posted Jools... and suddenly you posted today...
    mmm I think you could be Mr.Grumpy. And because you usually complain about things like in your recent status "another boring event - tractor racing. The graphics are fun, but rather pointless and an event crop that's not needed!"

(I hope I didn't offend you, that wasn't my intention:);))

20. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Arielh ! I could name one or two more grumphies. But I do not want to offend them. ;):pxD No offense meant to anyone.
    I don't think Jools is grumpy. He has a smiling avatar & its scooby do. I like scooby do & shaggy. Scooby might be scared but not grumpy. That's for certain.

I have an another question to grumphy,

[​IMG] :pxD:pxD