FAQ Multi-tool

Discussion in 'Game FAQ's' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Multi-tool Menus

The Multi-tool tab (on the left of your farm)
    1.jpg
    allows you to do several things:

- Rotating
    - Moving
    - Deleting

- - - - - - - - - - -​

*Can I rotate items on my farm?
    Yes by clicking on the spade on the left side of the farm which is the multi tool as shown below you can rotate items on your farm
    This action will "flip" items. Please be aware some items look the same when rotated.
    Note: you can also use the 'space bar' to flip item over, just before placing items on your land).

2.gif
    Warning! This action will be present till you deactivate it by clicking it at the top of the screen.

3.png

* Can I move items around my farm?
    Yes you can move items around your field as shown below. To move it to another field you would need to delete it, to send it to your inventory and then go to the field you wish to place it on, then go to inventory and place the item on to the new field. You can only move plots around the field you are on.​

4.gif
    Warning This action will be present till you deactivate it by clicking it at the top of the screen.

5.png
    * Is there anything that can not be moved to another field?
    Yes you can not move consumable deco items to another field once placed as they would be gone forever if tried to put back into inventory. They can still be moved around the field it as been placed on however.

* How do I delete an item from the field?
    To delete an item select the spade (multi tool) and click on the red circle as shown below.

6.gif

Most items will go to your inventory but some deco items will be gone forever when deleted and you would receive this warning pop up:

7.png
    Warning be sure to turn off this feature after removing the selected items, so you do not delete other items, you do not wish to remove by clicking the pic below at the top of your farm

8.png

See also FAQ Deleting objects + moving to other lands​

Last edited by moderator: May 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.