Mushroom Forest

Discussion in 'General issues' started by [fatmaelved5], Oct 11, 2026 at 7:10 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. [fatmaelved5]

    [fatmaelved5] Forum Apprentice

    Mr. admins; I cannot find the next pinatunia and green banknote herb, although there are six stranded bush activity plants to be used in the duty in the mushroom forest. I'd love to help you.

    Please use only English on the EN forum, thank you
     
    Last edited by moderator: Oct 11, 2026 at 8:30 AM
  2. KittyLover

    KittyLover Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

    Hello [fatmaelved5]

    The Piñatunia will be available on 12th of October at 14:00 PM CEST. Then the Aubreygine will also pop-up.

    Can I assist you further?