My Phone Number is Blacklisted

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Flankes, Feb 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flankes

Flankes Forum Apprentice

Hello. I want to buy Farm Gold by paying by Mobile Phone, but they say I am on the Black List. Could you help ? I sent a message to the supporter, They gave the REQUEST number # 761015.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 14, 2020
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Flankes,

Please be so kind to post only in English in this forum - we are unable to help you in Turkish, I am sorry :( I have translated your message using an online translator.

With such matters, only the support team can help you. If you do not resolve the problem through the payment ticket you sent, please also contact the Turkish support team through this form, selecting "Game problem" instead, and describe the problem in detail.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

3. Flankes

Flankes Forum Apprentice

Hello. I dont know English. Please see Turkish. I must have given an error filling the formula constantly. Since the technical support in this game is ZERO and THERE IS NOT A TURKISH FORUM, I end my game with my 10-year (Id: 10159665) membership.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 14, 2020
  4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Flankes :( ,

Please contact the Turkish support to be assisted in Turkish - they are the only ones who can help you. The contact form can be found here.

Since there is nothing we can help you with on the forum, I will close this thread now.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.