Neon Stable X - Strategy.

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Jan 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Sorry to hear your mother is ill dumbunny ! Wish her a speedy recovery ! Everything will be fine. Don't worry.

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I just bred 4 Kabuki and got my 2nd Archery Crow! I am now on my way to build my Pink Crow Hoard! YippeexD

Thoughts and prayers for your mom, dumbunny, I hope all will be ok!:)

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thank you all for the well-wishes for Mom. She's a fighter, so she'll be okay - they are running a bunch of tests today, so I'm just now getting ready to go up there. I live close to the hospital (who knew THAT would ever come in handy?). Hoping to know something after evening rounds.

Anyway, since I had the time and the PF, I did the event. Didn't take near so much PF as I expected as I got a lot of double telescopes! Whee! All done and CRs up and running on both farms.

Hope everyone else sails through as easy as I did.

4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Blessings dumbunny; hope all is well soon with your mom.
    Glad to hear of some nice skips for others! :) Best I achieved was a fiesta crow from regulars and three double telescopes.:p

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thoughts and best wishes to you dumbunny and your Mom.

6. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

dumbunny this breeding event is easy - just expensive. You could probably finish the whole event in an hour, you just need to buy/make enough animals to do 240 breedings,

blessedlady2, joanc123 and SahraB like this.
  7. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

As Charlie Brown says at Halloween... I got a Rock.
    Filled the breeding house twice to get all the Telescopes.

8. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Good wishes to dumbbunny for your mom. Congrats to all the archery crow winners :) I am hoping for my second one...

9. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Best wishes dumbbunny for your mom!

I don't have crow breeding open. Hoping I can get enough crops to open it up! Just now able to check in on the farm and MM. Not sure I will get this one in time.

10. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Thank you for the brief and concise summary, 12ss12. :) Congrats on your 2 archery crows! :D

I only bred crows this time, no geese. I was hoping to join the Archery Crow Club but alas, it was not meant to be... :cry:
    I'm pleased to see others had better luck, though. :)

Yup. :(

Selling items needed for events is becoming less and less profitable. Yet another aspect of the game I used to enjoy immensely that has all but disappeared due to negative player feedback. It makes events friendlier for newer and more casual players, which is great, but makes the game less interesting for me personally.

But of course, "BP never listens to its players" because something something greed something something.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the tests yield some useful information so your mom can get better soon.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  11. littletinybit

Yippee - Unlocking breeding didn't take long. Crows are breeding great.

12. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Active Author

congrats tiny, mine finally breding too now. Didn't realize there was 4 neon stables to be won on this event. Few minutes away from my first 2 neon crow roosts.

joanc123 likes this.
  13. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Well I didn't get another archery crow, but I did get two witches, and found two on the market, so in 9 minutes I will have my pink crow hoard! Congrats to everyone who got great skips, finished the event, or just plain accomplished some personal goals, and good luck to those still working! If anyone needs a pink jelly to speed things up, let me know and I can send :) Also for all the long term players, check out the nostalgia cloud row, it has all the features of the game from when we started - the old mill, the old harvester, good memories :)

14. littletinybit

Was able to complete in a short time. I love breeding events. It helped a bunch that you could breed either geese or crows to get the telescopes. Of course I had to breed more geese. I noticed that I sometimes received 2 telescopes per breeding.

15. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Had all required for event completion. Gave nothing. Hope all enjoyed doing whatever they did.

zerodegrees likes this.
  16. Ape21Ape21

Ape21Ape21 Forum Greenhorn

Shame cause I got most of my stuff before the event started at a premium, now the prices are dropping fast already. best tv technology. Need more education on this

~edit~ please do not include outside links. This is against Forum Rules. Thankyou fir your understanding.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

Last edited by moderator: Jan 15, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.