Neon Stables XI

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Jun 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Gives: 600 EP x Farm level, 10% reduced growing time for lynx and parrot stables for 12 hours < ---- so what!

Did the breeding during baby boom. Not much more than a power feed rip off for this farm though.

Neon stables will take too too long to pay for themselves though! Not excited. I think I'll just hold onto my stuff.

When parrot breeding first went live this farm chose to hold onto nearly all of the parrots it held. (and kept 65,000 feed)

There is no peace in the parrot market on market 40 now.

Guess who'll be holding onto their parrots now xDxDxDxDxD Not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 8)8)8)

SahraB, Brookeham, Erridge and 2 others like this.
  2. shawn.invento

shawn.invento Forum Greenhorn

What was the most efficient combination of these, i.e. which would lead to the least resources being used?

farmer_broke and joanc123 like this.
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

I used Emeralds and base parrots. Found emeralds the most efficient of all.
    Meeeeeeeeee neither. ;)xDxD

4. lynxless_broke

lynxless_broke Forum Greenhorn

Just over 220 million was the net from the lynx foolishness.

Kinda nice to visit this old run-down farm. Mills stopped as usual. No neighbors to check on the place.
    No nettle for feed. Who knows how long it will take to grow and who cares.

The tropics continue to produce nothing. I did put out 3 wonder trees that came from somewhere. That's a first.

May as well buy a few apricots and mill a little hamster feed to dump later.

Tropics leveled up again to 186. Thinking about buyin a mango tree. But, that means harvesting too. I'll think about it one day.

220 million and no thought and little effort.

SahraB, joanc123 and zerodegrees like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.