Feedback Neon Stars

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 4, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

neonstablejan2024_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Neon Stars" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I liked this event but thought the requirements (for Raccoons especially) were a bit high. I would have preferred a choice of the animals I donated. :p

I didn't notice that we could get the drops from any breeding, not necessarily Raccoons and Scorpions, but it was just as well as, due the high requirements for basic and breeding Raccoons and Scorpions, I wouldn't have had enough. :oops:

I really like that there was a BB/PF Sale and Happy Discount Day for 48 hours giving everyone a chance to do the event using less PF. :)
    All in all a nice event for me. :inlove:

FarmerDelight and puppiesnponies like this.
  3. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

I always enjoy breeding events because it's not as invasive as other events. I'm just starting to see a slipery slop where now the breeding event only rewards 1 neon upgrade (we'd get 2 at some point) and also the neon event now follows real close the pink upgrade event. I too think that the raccoons' cost of the event was high, I had used up quite a few for its pink upgrade only a few months back. I also hate the fact that we're getting pens that are requiring way too much time to mature: 39h for the raccoon is just plain criminal in my view.
    As always, didn't get a good skip with the deluxe pheromones, really a waste of time! :wuerg::mad:

EDIT: This is offical, I'm always running a valentine's pot to lower the running time of the neon shark upgrade bellow 24h, now with all that buff + 10% lower time for stall from the Tree of Wisdom, the Neon Raccoon Stall is 24h30m!!!! Nope, this is one of the worst breeding event ever!!!! This is how BP is rewarding long time players? With a stall that takes more than 1 day to harvest???!!! NOPE!!!!! >:(:eek::mad:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2024
    BellaMary69 likes this.
  4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I agree with the above. I love breeding events, more so when we get to keep what we breed, so this was mostly fun, but I thought fairly high requirements.

Mooboy likes this.
  5. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I could say that I enjoy the breeding events (I used to very much) but now the results require way too many animals for much fewer rewards. No matter what we say here, you keep making events harder and harder.

Nordais and Mooboy like this.
  6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

This Neon Breeding Event is toughest Neon Event to Date, in terms of Breeding Raccoons and Breeding Scorpions donations requirements :wuerg::cry::wuerg:

We hardly get any super skips from Base Animals or Level 1 Breeding Animal, using deluxe Phermones does not gives breeding animals beyond plus two levels

None of us can buy any breeding Raccoons in the market >:(>:(>:(, which makes it more difficult to fill breeding event quota for Raccoons:wuerg::wuerg::wuerg:

To add fuel to the fire to our ranting :cry::cry::cry: Neon Raccoon takes 39 Hours to Reap without buffs

To be honest:p:p:p when next new breeding animal starts no one is going to be able buying this new breeding animal in the markets :cry::cry::cry: I would like to go back to old breeding concept where we can buy breeding animals in the market and get better breeding skips :p:p:p

I very much doubt that farmerama will read my feedback and other feedbacks posted here because there has never been any forum postings any improvement to events from previous postings :wuerg::wuerg::wuerg:

BlackCaviar and Nordais like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.