Neon Stars

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jan 4, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

A simple breeding event which rewards a neon stall for raccoons and scorpions. Each breeding of any animal will give out a Lava Lamp.

To get the Neon Stall Upgrade for the Raccoon (39h):

2 700 000 worth of raccoons or coloured/breeding raccoons
    155 Lava Lamps

To get the Neon Stall Upgrade for the Scorpion (22h 15m):

1 800 000 worth of scorpions or coloured/breeding scorpions
    155 Lava Lamps

A side bar will give out small rewards (meuh) and there's no cloud row to be obtained from this event. Offered 2 neon 1x2 givers (raccoon & scoprion) that will hand out 110 EP/TEP x level + 250% EP/TEP from breeding for 4h each with a cooldown time of 18h.

Good luck everyone!

Mooboy, Axella, zilverDolfijn and 9 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nordais. I am in.

Axella, Mooboy, Nordais and 2 others like this.
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thanks Nordais, count me in.

Axella, Mooboy, Nordais and 1 other person like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nordais, I too will do the event, easy way to get Neon upgrade for Raccoon and Scorpion

Nala777, Axella, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  5. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Breeding hut set up from last discount day so 132 lava lamps just waiting to be earned. Fingers crossed that we get BB and possibly another discount day to finish.

:inlove:

Axella, Mooboy, Nala777 and 2 others like this.
  6. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I marvel at your willpower to Not harvest each time you visit a page where the dummy is beckoning you!
    Well done! and I hope you reap some special skip(s)!:D

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
    Axella, Mooboy, BlackCaviar and 3 others like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nordais for putting all the ducks (or should that be Scorpions and Raccoons) in a row for this event. ;)

LOL DB, it is so tempting to harvest but as you have to go to the Loveshack and open it to harvest, just a little bit easier to keep away till it's needed! xD

I have a Motel full of Scorpions and Raccoons so I am all set to get going as there is a short BB today. I will refill it when there is a Happy Discount Day or on the last day (just in case they change the routine this time round!). :music:

Good luck everybody and let's hope the skip switch is hit for us all! :inlove:

EDIT: Happy Discount Day!
    Starts:
    Sunday, 7th of January at 10:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Monday, 8th of January at 22:00 CET (UTC+1)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2024
    Axella, Mooboy, davidb1yth007 and 8 others like this.
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I have my breeding huts full of the proper animals for once! And now I see that on Sunday and Monday we have Discount Day! So now the question is: Do the event today? Just start the event today by harvesting the breeding hut and finish it on Sunday? Wait and do the whole thing on Sunday?

I hate waiting. Oh what to do... I think I will check my stockpiles of Power Feed and decide based on that.

Nala777, Axella, Mooboy and 3 others like this.
  9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

The event requires 310 lava lamps. If your shed is already loaded (132), you will need an additional 178 lava lamps to finish the event and get both Neon stables. The difference is 178 PF of doing it now or waiting til Sunday for Happy Discount Day. Depending on your stocks, 178 PF can be quite a bit. I remember breeding events that 'only' needed about 200-250 PF.

For me, I completed the event today but will do additional breeding during Happy Discount Day to try to make additional upgrades. I have to decide if I would rather have the Neons or a Pink Workshop.

I chose to do the event today to be sure I got finished. My daughter is home sick and so I am home with her. Sunday is busy with church and family, and Monday begins another day of physical therapy. The guarantee of completing the event today was worth the loss of 178 PF if I waited til Sunday and wasn't able to finish for some reason.

Just my situation....not suggesting any specific strategy here....

Nala777, sanddollar15, Axella and 6 others like this.
  10. porkchop1

porkchop1 Junior Expert

Okay just did the breeding and I used jelly to speed up. Normally takes 3 minutes or so but today no time at all?? anyone else having instant breeding?

11. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Yes, porkchop1, it happened to me last week! I am currently waiting for "The Art of Pranking" cloud row to renew to see if it is the reason. It says it is a 20% reduction, but occasionally (as in Flower Spray Art) things give 20% 'off-the-top' rather than the more common % of what time is left. (as in Valentines Pot -10% for stables or Church Bouquet -10% for workshops)
    I will add my findings later.... WIP:music:

EDIT: Yes! It is the "Art-of-Pranking" cloud row that makes Instant Breeding! (along with other reductions!) I have -7.25 mins but to save pheromones, I am doing just -0.58 mins! :)xD

Last edited: Jan 8, 2024
  12. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

so you need 410 PF to complete this plus breeding animals right?

Moraine, Nala777 and Axella like this.
  13. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I couldn't play yesterday. So my breeding hut that I filled during last happy discount day is full waiting to be harvested tomorrow during BBD and coin a palazoo day. I missed marketing too. Tomorrow is going to be a great day. [​IMG] Yes. I am going to sell my raccons and scorpios. [​IMG]

Moraine, Nordais, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  14. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I couldn't resist finishing this event today and I will carry on breeding on Sunday/Monday depending how the PF holds out! :inlove:

Quite a lot of animals required - think it looked more than usual cos they were specific and we couldn't pick which animals we had more of. :p
    Happy breeding everybody! :D

Moraine, Nordais, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  15. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I did complete yesterday (Friday) and it did take much planning for me to do the Raccoon Barn value part, but the Scorpion was much better and faster for me to get the BV completed! I did not want to wait for Happy discount day, but did do it while baby boom and coin-apalooza was on!:music: Good Luck and I hope you get some good skips as my farm got none and I used both reg and deluxe Pheromones! lol

Mooboy, Moraine, Nordais and 2 others like this.
  16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

All 3 participating farms are done with this event. Will refill their breeding huts tomorrow during the discount day. I wasn't happy donating high end raccoons to the event, but it was that or not do it at all.

Am glad to have the neon upgrades for these two critters.

Sewinglady's farm often has instant breeding - combination of cloud rows and givers plus pink jelly. Without pink jelly, but all the other buffs active, that farm can have breedings done in less than 5 minutes with 4 active pheromones. With the pink jelly, that farm doesn't even use pheromones. I couldn't tell you what CR's do this - I just know that it's a certain combination as it doesn't happen all the time. Yesterday, was NOT that combination as I think it was just over 10 minutes with 4 pheromones and NO pink jelly (that farm was running two 100% bonuses in the gold slot and I wasn't about to get rid of one to use a pink jelly).

17. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Made it !! I hardly had any Raccoons, I didn't know they were breed animals. But the Babyboom helped pushed me and my 24 trash pandas over the finishing line :inlove::inlove:

Nala777, Mooboy, Axella and 3 others like this.
  18. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

All four farms are now finished with the Neons. Now to restock animals and PF.

Nala777, Nordais, Mooboy and 3 others like this.
  19. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I got the Neon Raccoon and Neon Scorpion :D:D:D

I made 1.5 Billion CC from this event, selling surplus scorpions and raccoons ;););)

Also brought some breeding animals on my market not many of them, no breeding raccoons to snap up in my market it helps me work on some breeding quests :D:D:D

I did get lucky with some skips using pheromones and deluxe pheromones not many better than no skips at all :p:wuerg::p

20. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

Finished event in under an hour for some reason had instant breeding-no complaints just different. Also was able to breed other animals to finish some FSQ's. This time I used some of my deluxe pheromones and got some good skips.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.