Suggestion New Animal

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Greenpaperclip, Feb 3, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Greenpaperclip

Greenpaperclip Forum Apprentice

Looking for an idea for a new animal? How about the earthworm? All the other animals featured in the frames are in the game, except for the poor worm. He just hangs out in a bucket waiting to be noticed.

Greenpaperclip

2. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Fun idea!, but since earthworms make our gardens grow better in real life, what about making it a speed-up function somehow? If not permanently, maybe a special spring drop item...

(hope this is not considered a hijack... if it is, sorry)

dgirl_200, daisy, penguilnz and 2 others like this.
  3. oldmcdonald

oldmcdonald Forum Pro

I agree with @woody I also think there should be some new animals such as crocodiles or snakes or something. Maybe even a special "safari" area, similar to the baha feature, where there are animals such as lions, hippos, giraffe etc?

4. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

1. Greenpaperclip, a definite thumbs up! Earthworms are always neglected.
    2. oldmac, I agree with you, but I hope that the name of the game will not be changed to "zoomerama"!xD
    3. woody, I agree with your idea, maybe we can grow earthworms and use them to speed up the growth time. Hope that the feed is 1 lettuce.xD
    4. I think that we can also add some penguins and polar bears and call the game "Arcticrama"!
    5. Or maybe the Zoomerama and Arcticrama should be islands...:music:

5. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

what about a platypus?? 8)

6. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

I'm sure we could breed a platypus, just put a duck, beaver, frog and groundhog into one of the breeding motels. xD

7. neily33

neily33 Someday Author

Unicorns? Or is this in horses? I can't get horse stables yet. Can we mix and match the Breeding? 2 ducks and 2 pigs and create a new Animal that way? Flying Pig

dgirl_200 and penguilnz like this.
  8. oldmcdonald

oldmcdonald Forum Pro

xD Very true xD

penguilnz and dgirl_200 like this.
  9. neily33

neily33 Someday Author

If your going to add earthworms will their be fishing quest, a lake we can fish in. Dinosaurs? 4x4, Godzilla 12x12, Giant monsters use a lot of space.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 11, 2015
    penguilnz likes this.