New Baby reindeer to my herd

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by BoHoKaren, Feb 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

:)This is so thoughtful to let us share in your joy , please keep the future pix and news coming

BoHoKaren and farmlily3 like this.
  2. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Oh boy, so much techno info, I will now try from their "reindeer" FB page (sorted FB I think - easy to upload photos/videos) so maybe I can do it from there??[​IMG] ................. :(
    Hey I can see a little page thing with hills on it... hope it's a photo!! :(

farmlily3 likes this.
  3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

It seems you used the URL to the FB page, not to the picture. You have to right click and choose the "copy image URL" option :)

Sister3, BoHoKaren and farmlily3 like this.
  4. BoHoKaren

Don't think that worked so trying again... Mischa, has a flutter in her tummy... a new calf due in May... Picture shows her worried about her "flutterings!"[​IMG]

Oh thanks Mir - am am absolutely rubbish... :( hope this works!!! :{
    [​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Mar 15, 2015
  5. -Mir85-

You can also try to just drag the picture from the FB page :) click on the picture first so you see the big version :)

farmlily3 and BoHoKaren like this.
  6. BoHoKaren

Way hee thank you Mir, I think the link now works...now being a pain... how can I post actual pictures as I would love to share pictures once the babies arrive... They are so cute but need a lot of support as success rate is only about 50%, worldwide. I hand fed the little girl in my avatar (Nadya) around the clock, every 2 hours for 4 days (as mother rejected). Lost her... but have 2 experienced mummies now. I am hoping they will rear their own.. but Katya being first time mummy may not...... Hand feeding every two hours and Farmerama Quests!! Need something else to keep me awake!!! :)

7. -Mir85-

Sorry to hear about Nadya :(

If you want to include the actual picture:
    • Click the link you posted
    • Copy the URL from the new window (The URL is too long, so you can't just copy the link you posted)
    • Then click the "Image" button:

• paste the URL/link in the window that appears and click insert :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    d5aisy likes this.
  8. BoHoKaren

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    d5aisy, penguilnz, Arielh and 3 others like this.
  9. -Mir85-

At least the link is there, so we can see the picture :D Don't know why the other thing doesn't work for you :(

10. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Oh, BoHoKaren - she is so beautiful!!!:inlove: Your picture has brought tears to my eyes....wanted to just reach out and hug her!
    Thank you both for trying till you got it done.:):) Your efforts are so very much appreciated! And thanks, Mir, for the instructions.....I can never seem to remember all the steps, so you've helped others as well.:D

d5aisy, fifitrixiebell and BoHoKaren like this.
  11. BoHoKaren

Farmlily3 and Mir.. thank you... I will stop bugging you until May when Mischa, Twiglet (and maybe Katya) calves... Then I may need my hand holding to post a picture... This techno numpty is hopeless!! :) LOL

d5aisy and farmlily3 like this.
  12. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you Karen for the new photo! I was sorry to read that you lost Nadya. I know how easy it is to become attached to a newborn that you nurse every couple of hours. We did that with miniature donkeys and sheep my mom had. I hope all goes well with the new moms and babies...looking forward to more pictures!

Thanks Mir for all your help:)

Sister3, d5aisy, penguilnz and 2 others like this.
  13. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Mischa is so beautiful :inlove: Can't wait to see the babies.

14. BoHoKaren

Ok??? Did someone else put the picture there for me because all I could do was a link (PS so sorry twice - if someone can delete one, please do... way beyond me! :( )but I see my wonderful Mischa (One of my Mummies in waiting) has appeared miraculously..??? :((( Spooky

15. -Mir85-

Looks like a moderator lent you a helping hand ;)

Sister3, d5aisy, BoHoKaren and 2 others like this.
  16. BoHoKaren

While I may be on a roll will "try" to post picture of Twiglet second pretty sure due to calf [​IMG] She has started her annual antler drop... A brown "cow" so the more normal colour... but not sure piccy has posted as only see a picture page image... So until I see it download I won't bore with trying to post my little white girl picture as I don't know yet if there is a pitter patter of hooves due... :)

d5aisy and farmlily3 like this.
  17. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

@BoHoKaren ..wow your reindeers are so beautiful!!! :inlove::inlove::inlove: How wonderful to have such lovely creatures around you every day!!! All the best for when the calf is due!!!

18. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

BoHoKaren thank you for posting new photos. It is so exciting to see these reindeers:D:music:

d5aisy and BoHoKaren like this.
  19. BoHoKaren

Hey - I found my post again... Amazing!

No babies yet, still a couple of weeks away but those bellies are really twitching and punching well.

Thought I'd (TRY) post a silly of Boris as he is feeling left out!
    It's there but a bit big, sorry!!! :(
    [​IMG]

d5aisy, penguilnz, Arielh and 4 others like this.
  20. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi Karen - good to see you:)
    Thanks for the picture of Boris. His face looks soft to touch-- is it? Looking forward to your updates of the new arrivals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.